Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nyatril Vanesti

re: APPROVED - App: Nyatril Vanesti - by Galenswerd

Name: Nyatril
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 13
Race: Elf
Class: Minstrel

Nyatril hails from Lorien, a place kept shrouded and kept safe from the malignant influences of the surrounding world. Nyatril benefited from the safety and took to as many creative pursuits as she could. Though she was passing with the harp, lute and clarinet, where she excelled was dance. Such grace and passion had not been seen in many years. Slowly, Nyatril began to learn the power of song and could use her music and movement to create illusions, raise her companions' spirits, or muddle the senses of those that wished her harm. Learning of the sad state of the world outside her sheltered home, she loaded her pack and set off to bring joy to those who needed it and lend her aid in the destruction of those who deserved it.

((I have been playing MMOs for about 7 years now. I began in Guild Wars and quickly switched to WoW, but neither really had enough RP and story-telling opportunities for me. I found a wonderful RP group in City of Heroes and played with them for 3 years, until they disbanded. I only recently bought LOTRO when one of the friends I had made in CoH had recommended it to me. I have always loved LOTR, ever since I was a child and watched the cartoons with my dad, but I had never given the game a try. Within days I found myself at Ales and Tales and having fun the likes of which I hadn't had since my group in CoH dissolved nearly a year ago! I am still new to the game and still trying to find my footing, but I would be delighted if asked to join your group.))

((My thanks! And I look forward to meeting you all in game!))
`Tinki`
Officer

Glad to have you Nyatril! Please let me know what needs you have, or any officer for that matter. If you like I have a couple of teen toons that can help on those tuff quests.
`Tinki`
Officer

Been trying to keep up with Nyatril:) A small baby makes it hard to group. Working around that I have chatted with Nyatril and am led to believe we have a casual, soloing mostly, young parent who is enjoying the game. I vote to promote said player.
Haldabor

All in favor here, Tinki. She's a very nice, friendly person.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum