Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dungen

re: App: Dungen

Name: Drolgo
Game: Lord of the Rings Online
Server: Landroval
Level: 29
Race: Hobbit
Class: Burglar

Hullo there. I've been playing LOTRO for a while, since the open beta in fact. I've been a resident of the Brandywine server since I started playing. However, a little while back I decided to take a break from the game. A couple months later I rejoined, but the spark wasn't there that kept me playing for all those years. My kinship - which I had been a member of and then officer of since I started playing - had become majorly inactive. The friends I had adventured in Middle Earth with had largely quit playing. To boot, the Brandywine community had gone downhill. So, I packed my virtual belongings and headed over to Landroval. I had always heard great things about its community, and I had always been intrigued by roleplaying. On Brandywine I would mark all my characters as roleplaying and give them short backstories, but that's about all I've ever done roleplaying-wise. It's certainly something I would like to get into, if not heavily, and The Lonely Mountain Band seems like a great, welcoming enviroment.

As for my playstyle, I'm relatively casual. Most of the time I would participate in kin raids, and am always up for group instances, questing, or what have you. I play a lot less than I used to, but I'm usually on fairly regularly.

`Tinki`
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Dungen - by Galenswerd

tis person is ready for promotion. From what I have noticed in chat, he has a good attitude. Any who want to expand on him?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum