Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
featherfur

re: SRC Volunteer List - Need Your Help ASAP!

Kira, you didn't say that you had a limited number -- in fact, in an earlier thread you'd specifically said *everyone* who volunteered would get a title -- so it didn't occur to me to volunteer to pass.

I'd prefer to know what the title is before passing -- and I can't imagine why you're choosing not to divulge that -- but titles in general are not deeply important to me, so I suppose I can drop out if necessary.

Officer

Awarded:

All the codes have been sent out. Everyone who received a message should have a pair of codes. The title code gets activated as a product key at MyAccount.Turbine.com, while the TP code gets activated under Add Points at the in-game store. We had enough for almost everyone.

Awarded:

I'm sorry I missed getting the title, I don't usually use one, but it might have been nice to sport a "Windy Acres Volunteer" title during next season's events. Oh, well, maybe next year!

EDIT on Tuesday: Oh, thank you so much, Kiralynn, for the title, "The Sociable", and for the 100 TP. But still, the best reward was being able to be part of the racing season!

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: