Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Spring Racing Carnival - Event Sign-Ups

Andeon wrote:
I'm just going to check - I assume "racers" for the final SRC are ineligible to pony other racers?

If you want to multi-box and do it, sure, but I wouldn't. It would probably cause lag and latency, which is anathema to racing. Of course, I suppose you could shut down the second account before the race started...

already more complicated than I could handle - no worries - I was just checking

also, as I have qualified for the SRC, that means I'm free to assist with the Saturday race preps in whatever fashion you might need - I can and am more than willing to judge, if you deem it's not a conflict of interest, and as mentioned before, I'm more than happy to help with the horse parade as well - I'm still sorting out the list of breeds I have, but I'm pretty sure I have *all* the festival horses, and I recently picked up the fireworks horse and the 5 year anniversary horse, amongst my various others

Awarded:

I am currently available for judge duty for qualifiers 3, 4, and 6 as well as the championship race. I can also participate in the band on Saturday as well as the parade (and formation riding, but you already knew that).

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Lauralda
Lauralda
Officer

Awarded:

Woohoo I'll actually be free may 3rd and am of may 4th! (barring usual rl crises) sign me up for one race and to judge/music the rest - whatever works best? :)
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Lauralda wrote:
Woohoo I'll actually be free may 3rd and am of may 4th! (barring usual rl crises) sign me up for one race and to judge/music the rest - whatever works best? :)

Thank you so much! We really do need the judge volunteers, especially for the final race, the Bree Championship Cup.

If you would like to participate in a race, pick whichever one you like. If you don't win at first, you're welcome to keep signing up for races until do you, assuming you'd like to compete in the Bree Cup. (Once you win a qualifier race, you can't sign up for those anymore.)

Awarded:

The first race on Friday is too early for me, but I can help judge the 9:30 PM one. Also, on Saturday I can help judge the 12 noon qualifier, and the Bree Cup at 7:30 PM.

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

In case you haven't heard elsewhere, I'm going to have in-game titles and TP codes for volunteers. Please make sure I know which character to mail these to, after the SRC is over, thanks!

We're still desperate for judges for the Bree Cup. If we're lucky, we also need a bookie and musicians. If we're really lucky, we could use some pony riders.

Last edited by Kiralynn of Rohan on 2013/05/02 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

You can put me down for course judge for the Friday events. I am still negotiating for game time on Saturday so I cannot make any plans to help there... yet.

I will try to be logged in that day, and hope I may be of use.

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

`Tinki` wrote:
I will try to be logged in that day, and hope I may be of use.

I would be honored simply to have you in the audience.

If you really want to help out, feel free to vendor anything except fireworks. (Fireworks cause a lot of lag for the racers.)

Awarded:

If I don't qualify for the big race I will be happy to help out however I am needed.
Runesdaeg

Awarded:

Put me down as a backup judge for the two races on the 4th, I may or may not be able to come.

If I can get ingame you can assign me as a course judge. I hope to get a good chunk of playtime tomorrow. Sorry can't be more specific than that!

re: so figuring out sign-ups?

erm, don't see where I enter for various things. Happy to volunteer when not qualifying or racing or trying to win costume contest.

I can be:
Godwineson
Meneladan
Galsi
Wilikin

Officer

Awarded:

re: Re: so figuring out sign-ups?

Meneladan wrote:
erm, don't see where I enter for various things. Happy to volunteer when not qualifying or racing or trying to win costume contest.

I can be:
Godwineson
Meneladan
Galsi
Wilikin

Thank you! We could sure use the help!

General event sign ups are in the first post of this thread:
http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9281010&gid=128176

Sign-ups for the horse parade and the list of breeds we need can be found here:
http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9287135&gid=128176

The schedule (just the schedule, easy to view) is here:
http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9280994&gid=128176

You can also visit WindyAcres.MyMiddleEarth.com for lots of info. There is an SRC link at the top of the right menu bar that will take you straight to the schedule.

Please "/joinchannel SRCstaff" and put that text in its own tab, if possible, so that we can coordinate our activities during the events. Thank you!

Page 3 of 4

Jump to: