Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Please Donate PAX Steeds

It's that time of year again! Turbine will be at the PAX conventions. Hopefully they'll have the install disks or cards with codes for a free in-game steed. If so, please be generous and pick up a stack for Windy Acres Ranch. Don't worry, you won't need to ninja up to the table -- feel free to tell them who you're collecting codes for. :)

Thanks so much!

Awarded:

Kiralynn, I just heard from the friend who I recruited to collect codes that Turbine did not have a booth this year, a fact confirmed by my subsequent research (coming from a forum post by Sapience.) Moreover, horse codes were not distributed at the party, being replaced (for the moment) with codes for the title, 'The Well Met'.

Officer

Awarded:

Ah, so they attended but didn't spring for a booth? That's a shame. Please thank your friend for looking into it! *deep bow*

So, it looks like our only chance of getting nifty horses may be this thread:
http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?505689-Purchasing-Steeds-Throw-open-the-stable-doors-and-set-our-horses-free!

We need a few more people to reply to keep it on top and noticeable while the event planning takes place. Even if you already posted, you can always post a second time. Tell them about all the equestrian things you've thought of purchasing, if only it was available and cheaper...

Jump to: