Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales and Tales - Jan 28 - Please post photos.

Hello!

I'm hoping that some of you took screenshots during the riding team performance at Ales and Tales on January 28th. If so, please post your photos or a link to them? Thanks so much!

Awarded:

Kira,

Here are some, although not the best since I was in OW and the angle was very bad.

Download

Awarded:

*looks around hopefully*

Did anyone else get pictures of the formation riding team in action? We couldn't take screenshots ourselves because we had to pan around to stay in formation.

I took a few I'll upload when I get home :)

Officer

Awarded:

I tried to, but the game cut off the right and bottom thirds of every pic. sad
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

I have some shots of the bands, but not the riding performance. Being such a small hobbit standing far from the edge with elves and men in front of me I could not see too much. Occasionally I saw someone in the distance on a horse as they passed from out of a dwarf's right ear and into an elf's left pocket.

Standing in front of a big tree did not help either as my higher angle views were largely blocked by branches. So I just played while living vicariously through the comments from the audience.

Here you go! I managed to get more than I thought. Click on the link below to get the zip file.

https://www.box.com/s/utq6ok9e01b78i30n8kt

Oh and Sonca, next time (and I hope there is a next time) stand on the cliff edge for the best hobbit sized view. It worked for me!

Officer

Awarded:

I really hope there is a next time too.

I saw the setup from the edge before the show started. It looked like a great view, but I had volunteered to play with OW to fill in for some of the regulars who were busy performing with the riding team. We were in the back behind the rest of the audience to provide the musical accompaniment to the real show going on down on the lake.

re: Re: Screens

Kira,

I almost always post a few screen shots of Ales and Tales on my site. Always feel free to use. Speaking of LOTRO, I have a new video card on order which may fix my crash issues. *Crosses Fingers* Either way, Herb is about as far as he will get PvE progression wise. I'll be on a few times a month to visit until the next expansion comes out.

Officer

Awarded:

Vulpes_Velox wrote:
I really hope there is a next time too.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Unfortunately, there have been no responses to my post in the Windy Acres forum, asking for people who are interested in riding club activities. Twelve people have read it but nobody seems to want to participate.

Here's the thread: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9089866&gid=128176

Most Windy Acres events require planning in advance, so if you're interested, please reply to the post. Thanks!

Jump to: