Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: Suggest a location for Ales and Tales!

Agreed, Veri put up some great locations!

Rheniogil

Narr's...Peak. You want us to play...Narr's Peak.
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Heh, Nar's Peak was one of our early 'Ales & Tales Extreme' locations when we rebooted the series.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Zarenwen
Zarenwen
Officer of Stardust

Awarded:

Wonderful screenshots of some great locations Veri. We'll need a hunter to get us to Narr's Peak.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I need the date of April 17th saved for an Ales and Tales at the kinhall of Tirn En Taur. I will post address later.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Valkris has asked to host another Ales and Tales, but not in her kinhall. She would like us to gather in the main hall of the last Homely House I am thinking perhaps May 14th would be a good date for that. Her plan is to bring food, drink and pipeweed to pass out. Would have added, but schedule not into May yet. *grins*

Greyylene
Officer of Rum

Awarded:

the green glade under the waterfalls, where the blue lady is. Gwindethrond its called??
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: Re: Suggest a location for Ales and Tales!

Greyylene wrote:
the green glade under the waterfalls, where the blue lady is. Gwindethrond its called??

The Blue Lady's Grotto is a lovely spot.
Ales and Tales Everswim Edition?

Amberflower
Officer

Awarded:

Aedon Durreah wrote:
Valkris has asked to host another Ales and Tales, but not in her kinhall. She would like us to gather in the main hall of the last Homely House I am thinking perhaps May 14th would be a good date for that. Her plan is to bring food, drink and pipeweed to pass out. Would have added, but schedule not into May yet. *grins*

That can be made so...

Quote:

That one is always near my birthday, so like fourth week of June...

Alt kin: Virtus Tentamine Gaudet - Packzii, Amberflora, Idrynna, Tartlett

"Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him."

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places;
but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief,
it grows perhaps the greater."

"...together they (Aragorn and Arwen) went up into the High City, and all the stars flowered in the sky."
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

OOh a Birthday Celebration for Amber!!

Veriwin
Officer

Aedon Durreah wrote:
Greyylene wrote:

Don't you need to have completed (or received) a quest to get inside there? I could be wrong about that.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Veriwin wrote:
Aedon Durreah wrote:
Greyylene wrote:

Don't you need to have completed (or received) a quest to get inside there? I could be wrong about that.

No, I think you can still enter that Grotto. O found it way before I ever had the quest due to my habit of looking behind every waterfall. It is a good question though Veri, I will run one of my characters out there that has never been to Evendim and check it out.

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Aedon Durreah wrote:
Veriwin wrote:
Aedon Durreah wrote:
Greyylene wrote:

No, I think you can still enter that Grotto. O found it way before I ever had the quest due to my habit of looking behind every waterfall. It is a good question though Veri, I will run one of my characters out there that has never been to Evendim and check it out.

We've had it there int he past and no one had trouble entering! It's a lovely spot for music and the Lady seems to enjoy it :D

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Veriwin
Officer

Okay. I had a vague memory of not being able to access it. Although maybe it was just that Gwindeth didn't say much when I was there. I would have suggested this place a long time ago.
Avangrod

I would love to have an Ales and Tales at my new kinhouse at 5 bay rd ristal neighborhood belfalas next to my regular house. I was scheduled a while back to have an AnT at my house before I got the kinhouse but gave up the slot for something better... Hopefully we can give it another try. It's the home of the "Ridge Runners of the Anduin". Still needs some work but should be done by the time this ever happens. Feel free to come by take a look and make yourselves at home. and look next door at 6 bay its kind of connected thats my regular house. Would love to MC there if we do!!!

Avanc

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: