Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Instance Run Wish List

I'm working on the precursor-quests for Helegrod now, so soon I'll be able to join those. Otherwise, I'd be up for Annuminas since I have very little grouping experience.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Shamork
Shamork

I've always wanted to do Helegrod, but never found a group for it so that might be nice!

CGriffin
Officer

Updated, thanks!

Alinniel
carimac

Awarded:

I have done very few of the instances. I'm up for any of them just give me a holler.

Alinniel Level 75 Elf Minstrel Celebari Level 17 Elf Runekeeper Arellith Level 31 Woman Burgler Eustoma Level 18 Hunter and many other characters I'm trying out. Yes I'm an altaholic. Blog: Glimpses from Other Lands

Andeon
Officer

update for the list - Andeon no longer *needs* watcher runs (although I still enjoy them :))

Andeon is competent with at least 2 of the 3-man isengards, although I've yet to run any of them tier 2, I'm familiar with the changes, and I enjoy them (fangorn is particularly swift and easy, although the acid wing/fire wing one is fun too - bring a burg or a minstrel or a LM, and fire wing in particular becomes easy/peasy)

I still need particular help with Dargnakh - I've made it all the way to final battle several times, but I've never been with a group that had the particular qualities necessary to make it past dargnakh - sadly, a captain is really sorta useless during that final battle - our heals do not really work well at range, and while I'm *reasonably* well geared, I can't afford to get close enough for that AOE pulse - and I've never run through with a true tank that can take the incoming damage from that AOE pulse - so I'm looking for someone that can nursemaid me through that final battle, if willing

beyond that, we've now run roots of fangorn tier 1 successfully, and I think I've got a decent handle on it

in fact, Andeon needs all manner of grindy stuff from isengard 3 and 6-mans, so, I'm up for those whenever I'm not running intro groups into other instances - which is about half my time :)

re: Quests

Forvenniel needs The Watcher in the Water and Slavers of the Forge...
Tamirien

Sammath Gûl with Tinarian (67 guardian) as well as the vol. II epilogue that sends you to a Dol Guldur, small fellowship dungeon. She tried to solo the Warg Den, but was soundly defeated. Twice.
Kinnickinic

sweetgale has need of urugarth and carn dum runs for mini class quest items (as well as general council of the north rep)

Also what all is needed prior to being able to do watcher?
Berrieblossom

Berrie happy to help with anything Carn Dum or later. She's ben happily soloing but would love to help out with instances. Of course, you aren't allowed to tell the neighbors that she was involved in anything adventurous...ssshhhhh!

Also a distant acquaintance of that gloomy Elf Tuiliel and her beloved Eluridan
CGriffin
Officer

re: Re: Quests

Updated once again, at long last!

giftess wrote:
Forvenniel needs The Watcher in the Water and Slavers of the Forge...

Which Forges is that, Forv? Is it Forges of Khazad-dûm?

featherfur

Is this thread current? Most of the posts are dated a year or two back ...

I would *love* to run an instance or ten with kinnies. The only ones I've ever done are Great Barrows.

I am, however, limited to the areas I own -- which means Moria, Dol Guldur, Isengard, Rohan, and ... Roots of Fangorn, Great River.

For Moria I would bring my hunter -- she's only 55, but she's been soloing the 58 crafting instance since 53. For everything else: soon-to-be-level-capped runekeeper, willing to damage or heal.

featherfur wrote:
Is this thread current? Most of the posts are dated a year or two back ...

I would *love* to run an instance or ten with kinnies. The only ones I've ever done are Great Barrows.

I am, however, limited to the areas I own -- which means Moria, Dol Guldur, Isengard, Rohan, and ... Roots of Fangorn, Great River.

For Moria I would bring my hunter -- she's only 55, but she's been soloing the 58 crafting instance since 53. For everything else: soon-to-be-level-capped runekeeper, willing to damage or heal.

This was created many moons ago, but has come back to life this week. Hopefully we will be able to run some of the instances you can do in the near future, based on requests here. Our main problem has always been finding someone to take the lead at any given moment. I would suggest, any time you see a half dozen of us on at the right level, drop a hint and you will find willing kin. I, like so many of us, am a bit reluctant to take the lead, but both Aldekim and Brambel always stand ready to join in and support and can go anywhere that does not have too many prior quest requirements. Aldekim is generally able to enter most content, Brambel is a bit more restricted in what he has properly opened.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
CGriffin
Officer

Saker finds himself short on Stangard and Limlight rep, so any Limlight stuff works for him. Roots I think he has to open by going there first, if I recall correctly... I have three or four who can assist with Isengard, and many who can assist with Moria stuffs. And of course, the new instances are particularly appealing given that they are a) new and b) Lonely Mountain!

Andeon
Officer

ah, good to see the request thread back up - well done!

I've been painfully absent a lot recently, on several occasions occupied by things I'd rather not be - this whole summer has been rather distracting...

but what everyone has said is true - I may close this thread and restart a current one to keep it a little more current, but yes, post here with some of your needs and interests, and when you log in, call out a need, or an interest, and we'll see about getting you into some groups to take battle the great strongholds of the enemy throughout middle earth!

I hope to be available again this sunday, finally - it's been a helluva week so far - I'll look out for you, and there are always a variety of banders willing the lend their talent and powers at your service

Lynxa and Nevanna are interested in doing EVERY instance! Yes. Every one. I hope one day to become some sort of leader for groups since I think that is the biggest reason we all slack...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: