Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Sunday Night Sieges
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
CGriffin
Officer

re: Instance Run Wish List

I've been trying to come up with the best way to do this. I dont think I have it yet, but we'll start this thread and see what happens... I wanted a thread where we could track specific instance requests, not only for SNS, but for whenever! I'm stealing some inspiration from out housing thread, so if you need a specific instance, shout it out here, and I'll add it to the list. As we get several people needing the same place, then we can pull together a run and smash some servants of evil.

Any Annuminas (6): Araweniel, Anarwald and Beorbrand need armor. Cennwyn needs diversion

Uru (6): Heglin, Sweetgale, Tamfalas and Anarwald need class items. Cennwyn needs diversion

CD (6): Heglin, Sweetgale, Tamfalas and Anarwald need class items; Isilwren and Thinhith need deeds. Cennwyn needs diversion

Barad Gularan (6):

Helegrod (12): Estellwyn and Thin need marks, Saker needs Thorog, Hin and Eals need wings unlocked, Andeon likes spiders. Byrcha and Shamork also keen

Hall of Night (3?): Harper is keen on going

Rift (12): Andeon needs entertainment

Grand Stairs (6): Nia and Kaesy

Lost Temple (6): Harper is keen on going

Dark Delvings (6): Harper class quest

16th Hall (6): Estellwyn class quest

Watcher (12): Cennwyn and Andeon love squidding, Forvenniel needs to go

Warg Den (3): Tinarian

SamGul (6): Complete final boss on Estellwyn; Isi, and Thin for Vol 2 Epilogue quests. Lennidhren's just too nice and offered to help... Tinarian needs to go too!

Barad Guldur (12): Touch (which one?) working on armor tokens

Stoneheight (3): Cam and Byrdie need to progress this quest chain

Ost Dunhoth (12): Aldekim wants to feel the rush. Finliras and Harper keen on going

Draigoch the Dragon: (12 or 24): Harp, Adallind Byrdie and Cam keen on going. Personally, I'd prefer to start 24 man, but I'm flexible...

Fangorn's Edge (3): Cam, Hin, Andeon and Byrdie need to visit the ents

Dargnakh Unleashed (3): Andeon needs help here, Byrdie and Cam's crew willing and able

Pits of Isengard (3): Cam, Hin, Andeon and Byrdie

The Foundry (6): Cam, Hin, Andeon and Byrdie

The Tower of Orthanc (12): Nasty place, but apparently Andeon has the skinny! Cam wants to go eventually, but the 3/6 are priority first...

Limlight Gorge landscape stuff (3): Cam, Hin, Gondorel, and Anarwald. Probably several of Isi's clan too.

Roots of Fangorn (6): Hin, Saker and Anarwald at least... I think this list is actually much larger!

Anything that yeilds Seal, Medallions, and Marks: Cam, Hin, Saker, Eals, etc

Berrieblossom willing to help with anything Carn Dum or later

By the way, handy cheat sheet located here: http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/World_Instance

Last edited by CGriffin on 2013/07/23 8:55 am; edited 33 times in total

Aldekim
Officer

All of the above. If Camara or a Camara alt wants it, count me in.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Andeon
Officer

re: excellent idea

we'll probably need to update this thread regularly, otherwise, it'll become cluttered with old requests and it'll be harder to determine what people *actually* need at any one moment

I *love* Fil Gashan, and have only gone in 2 times - I'd *love* to help out my fellow captains, and just generally run through that instance a few more times

I'm just a little tired of CD/Uru after my 50th or so run, but every month I recharge and can make another run or two...i just gotta limit the time I spend down there, or I may get burnt out permanently

obviously, all the Mirkwood instances are new to me, so I'm all in - I just wish I could get a little more mirkwood proper under my belt, so I could understand why I'm there and what the whole story is behind it all...but I can do that on my own time

my *personal* interests are running the Watcher a couple dozen more times so I can get the remainder of my moria gear, plus I love killing big tentacly things also :)

after that, honestly, I still love going into the rift - that place is oodles of fun

Qbvouisly I would like to beat Sammath Gul now that we have seen it, I would also like to get sword halls going, it is the most easy of the Mirkwood runs.

Last edited by Aldekim on 2011/08/26 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
`Tinki`
Officer

What ever the runs, I want to try to get the very best bow I can come expansion time if its a 75 second ager or what. What ever runs are needed to unlock the chance for it.

Master of BOOT,..but otherwise at your service,....And your families.

Isilwren

I need:

Sammuth Gul: Complete final boss on Estellwyn, Isi and Thin for Vol 2 Epilogue quests
Dol Guldor: Simply because it is there.
Helegrod: Estellwyn and Thin need marks
Annuminas: Araweniel needs marks for armour
CD: Deeds on Isilwren and Thinhith

Actually, my list is about the same as Cam's. So, whatever Camara needs to run, so do I.
To be honest, I love running instances/raids more than anything so I'll most likely go along even if I don't need it just cause.

Isilwren wrote:
I need:

Sammuth Gul: Complete final boss on Estellwyn, Isi and Thin for Vol 2 Epilogue quests
Dol Guldor: Simply because it is there.
Helegrod: Estellwyn and Thin need marks
Annuminas: Araweniel needs marks for armour
CD: Deeds on Isilwren and Thinhith

I made a guess that DG here refered to BG, since I think that Dol Guldur sort of encompasses all five of the eastern Mirkwood instances.

Also added the "required" number for each instance. I did not add any of the "I'm willing" sort of responses, since that would quadruple the list... :)

Beorbrand
DeGeneral Degeneratus

Awarded:

re: Instance Runs

I am up for Lothlorien/Mirkwood dungeons and would love to see us pull an OD run with another group. I am also game for Annuminas instances because I like the ceremonial armor.
Anarwald
Officer

Awarded:

I need some CD and Uru runs on Anarwald for his class quest items, and for the armor set from Gath Forthnir.

Also, if this list is open for lowbie instances... Giliarond, my LM, needs GB marks for the armor set.

Thanks for putting this list together Cam!

*echoes Anarwald* yes, thank you Camara, for putting this particular list together - as it has grown, and you've narrowed down the fields, its turning out to be an excellent tool for tracking where people need to go

I'm wondering, if you could go over with me at some point the process you're using, and/or if you'd be willing to continue updating this list - the former, and I (and perhaps some others) could take over if you get tired of monitoring it, and the latter, because it seems to be quite handy

I think you've crafted the beginnings of what could be an excellent resource for LMB instance runs in general - keep up the good work, and send me a tell/letter if theres anything I can do to help

Well, the process I'm using is just hitting Edit, but I think that also means no one else can assist, unless we move it elsewhere... I had assumed that I would just keep updating it until we replace it with something better or we run out of instance needs (*snort*)...

CGriffin
Officer

*bump

Editted to add a few more

CGriffin
Officer

Someone last night was requesting Barad Guldur runs for the spiffy armors there, but I neglected to update this immediately, and now I can't remember who. Anyone know?

Lennidhren
RannaDylin
High Officer

Awarded:

CGriffin wrote:
Someone last night was requesting Barad Guldur runs for the spiffy armors there, but I neglected to update this immediately, and now I can't remember who. Anyone know?

That was a Touch/Trerros alt, I believe. Not sure which one.

also, during his birthday Ales and Tales, Locney mentioned a very, very strong interest in completing wings of Helegrod - I've been meaning to mention it for several days, but I've just been so very, very tired...

I *thought* he may have specifically requested the spider wing, but its entirely possible I just implanted my own preference on whatever he was talking about - either way, it sounds like we've got at least one more for a return to helegrod, for marks and unlocked wings, and one of these days, I think, for fun, we should see about gathering a full 24 and defeating thorog once again!

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: