Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gurdarin

re: App: Gurdarin

The application submitted by Gurdarin is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Gurdarin
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 1
Race : Dwarf
Class : Warden

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I'm a beginner into LOTRO. Wanting to play some rp, and to be a dwarf, i think LMB is a good Kinship for me, especially since it's beginner friendly.

I'm on the discord server, people have been nice and helpful, which i appreciate

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
in term of rp, i did a lot of tabletop roleplay game ( dungeon and dragon, Paranoia etc... )

in term of MMO, i've played a lot of SWTOR, Foxhole

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
CEST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
I've just created my character and didn't wrote any real story about him. But what i can say is that as a Dwarf from Erebor, he became a Warden to defend its kind, especially in those dark time when all middle earth is threatened by Sauron and his troops. Gurdarin knows that Erebor is still being rebuilt after Smaug has been killed, and so he wants to help Erebor to claim back its golden age ( sorry if there is typo, english isn't my native language)

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
none

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Not yet, and yes, i can try to be on weekend event

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Since i'm beginning, i can't really say, but i want to try out crafting and dungeon ( or the LOTRO equivalent if dungeon isn't the good word )

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
To be a kinship where we help each others, support one another, play together the game

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Being here to help the other as much as i can, hopefully soon

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I saw the movies, and the books ( lord of the ring and the hobbits )

My favorite scene would be the fight in the moria around balin's grave

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
In may or June, i'll be changing my irl job and maybe go to school, so i can't know how stable my playtime will be in the future ( i told Lauralda in discord about that )

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Gurdarin - by Tulenn

Your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview. If you haven't already done so you may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer of the Lonely Mountain Band.

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum