Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aldekim
Officer

re: Looking Forward

Just wanted to create a place for discussion of ideas for future Ales & Tales shows.

addy to currently scheduled A & T information

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=0

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Aldekim
Officer

re: BTC

FYI I am trying to get a Brandywine Theater Company performance scheduled. All input appreciated.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I have been working on that Aldekim. Even know what settings they need for their first performance at the Rest. In fact, I have been working with them for several months now on it.
When you have time, let me know and we can take a look at the Rest so you will know what is being worked on.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Oh, also remind me to add you to the Rests permissions list so you can use the place
even it I am not about.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Okay Aldekim, you are set up with full permissions at the Rest. Ha I forgot you did not have to be there. So accustomed to adding folks in UO.

Aldekim
Officer

I will need an address for the Rest so I can jot it down. Always counted on it being posted for shows
Also Tulenn N Aedon expect Flyt to approach re telling some story. I spoke with him about doing like 15 minute segments.
He seems to have on hamd 2 and 4 part stories. I figure him and two bands for those shows, maybe consecutive weeks leaving room for others if we stir up some "Tales" telling interest

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Yup, talked to Flyt some about ideas. She is looking forward to get back into story telling,,

The Rest is at 5 Long Street, Crickwent Breeland.

You have permissions to decorate and all the good stuffz.
Also, since OW plays up front now, those that need to leave early can, and you cas have a band play a little later.

Aldekim
Officer

my internet service provider is doing updates in my area Monday 4/17 so I may not be able to do announcements.
I am told there will be down time, but hopefully things will be restored before show time.

Aldekim
Officer

re: Aedon

Just got word, Aedon is in the hospital. A few more details in the BBB discord if you have it. We may need to pick up A & T next Monday.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: