Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: Upcoming Ales & Tales hosting

I've updated the master Ales & Tales schedule (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=0) to reflect what I know about the next two months. We have regular Ales & Tales where Old Winyards plays (i.e., we need a bandleader and bandmembers, as well as a host and announcer), and the special-format nights where we only need a host: 'Ales & Tales Presents' (4th Monday) and Round Robin Night (1st Monday). If any of this info is incorrect, please post here.

Also, we may need a host for tonight (A&T Presents) and/or next Monday (March 6, Round Robin). Please post/signup if you are interested.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: Upcoming Ales & Tales hosting

I have tonight covered as I told Tulen. I would not leave her handled. Ales and Tales Presents is booked into May. The posters for the shows are finished and in my files.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: