Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Character Journals
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Cheggra
Officer

re: Kessalyn

Having found a comb and brush in her room, Kessalyn stands in front of the mirror in her room and slowly, thoughtfully, runs the brush through her hair. Pausing, she calls over her shoulder, "Nimbus....do ye think I could mebbe have a couple ribbons.....erm, green ones please? Fer my hair? Ones that change, like the clothes ye gave me?" Having finally arranged her hair in some semblance of order, Kess goes back to practicing form changing, watching to see if her curls remain the same when she changes. Much to her delight, it does, though it is becomes shorter in proportion to her form.

Happy in her new-found ease in changing form, she starts humming to herself and dancing, twirling around the room. Every now and then she stops, changes form, and continues to dance. It is a simple song, one that most Irish children would know, "Rattlin' Bog". The dance becomes faster with each verse, "rare bog, the rattlin' bog, the bog down in the valley-o"

Noticing Nimbus watching from the doorway, she says, "C'mon Nimbus, dance with me! Please?"

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: