Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ellasse
Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 8/1 @ Staddle Town Square-UPDATE

I'd like to post this here, but I am willing to take on band leading and set creating responsibilities for OW. :) Might just need a refresher on how early the sets need to be made, but I'm happy to assist.

Bandleader of the Ellasstics (Tham Merenglir, 1 High Road, Caratry, Bree-land)

Kin alts: Eddard, Mrain, Dwardin, Evermeorn

Non-kin alts: Selmas, Celeberyn, Spokane
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Byrcha wrote:
I agree that condensing the announcements is probably a good idea. Focusing on special events is a time-honored tradition. wink

Other than minor tweaks, let's wait until say late-September before making bigger changes. Summer has been challenging in the past for finding bandleaders/musicians for Old Winyards, stagehands for the show, bands/audience for the show, etc. And, as mentioned above, this is the first summer in three years when many people are traveling.

Hopefully there will be an influx of new (and olde) folks following the release of the new LOTR series.

Sounds like a plan to me,

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Weekly announcements now pinned to the Ales and Tales Facebook page. Adding them to our discord events.

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Ellasse wrote:
I'd like to post this here, but I am willing to take on band leading and set creating responsibilities for OW. :) Might just need a refresher on how early the sets need to be made, but I'm happy to assist.

This is great, Ellasse! The last A&T of the month is a Round Robin so we don't need a bandleader for that one but if you want to do some form of alternating the other weeks I'd be down for that.

I'm doing tonight so if you want to do next Monday it's all yours! Oh and next week is Chicken Night at Sandson's so you may want to include 8-(Byr)SandsonsFarm & 7-(Lhinn)DontLeaveMe which are both Chicken songs lol.

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Ellasse
Officer

Awarded:

I did not realize you replied, Tulenn. I'd be happy to get a set going and band lead.for Sandson's Farm A&T. :) I'll spend some time fiddling with the spreadsheet to understand it. Thanks!

Bandleader of the Ellasstics (Tham Merenglir, 1 High Road, Caratry, Bree-land)

Kin alts: Eddard, Mrain, Dwardin, Evermeorn

Non-kin alts: Selmas, Celeberyn, Spokane
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Ellasse wrote:
I did not realize you replied, Tulenn. I'd be happy to get a set going and band lead.for Sandson's Farm A&T. :) I'll spend some time fiddling with the spreadsheet to understand it. Thanks!

Great! If you're interested, here is a link to a program Eilye wrote that I use to organize and create the set list. http://www.usoutpost31.com/lasthomelyhobbit/

Also, at one time I created a lengthy post with more info than you'll probably ever need but you might find a tip or two on this Bandleading 101 post haha.... https://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12013311&gid=128176

If you have any questions, just ask!

Tul

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: