Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trebarion

re: App: Trebarion

The application submitted by Trebarion is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Trebarion
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 115
Race : Race of Man
Class : Hunter

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I recently returned to LOTRO, changed my server, and am looking for an active and fun kinship.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
I'm a LOTRO Founder and Lifetime VIP. I've spent most of my time in Middle Earth on Arkenstone where I was a member of Eldar, Middle Earth Warriors, and on Creepside, Immortals. I've also played WoW and SWTOR but am no longer active in those games.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Trebarion is an adventurer who feels most at home exploring the wild and out of the way places of Middle Earth.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Eldar, Middle Earth Warriors, Immortals.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I've been to Winterstock. I also see LMB folks a lot while passing through Bree and I usually stop for a bit to listen to the music and give a cheer or two.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Epic quest, fishing, group runs, exploring.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I hope to be a part of an active and inclusive kinship.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I enjoy helping others, sharing my knowledge of lore, and trading beard care tips.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I have read and seen the trilogy and The Hobbit several times over, plus read The Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, etc. One scene from the films that gets my heart pounding and takes my breath away every time is the Ride of the Rohirrim in The Return of the King. Actually, it's my all-time favorite scene in any film. As a lay student of Norse, Celtic, and Germanic mythology I also find it fascinating that Tolkein was inspired by the poem Voluspa when drafting the text of King Théoden's speech before the charge -- "Skeggǫld, skálmǫld, skildir ro klofnir (an axe age, a sword age, shields are splintered!).

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Thank you for considering my application!

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Trebarion - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings,
Your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete the process.
Aedon

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum