Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordq42

re: App: lordq42

The application submitted by lordq42 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Martuuk
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 49
Race : Dwarf
Class : Rune-keeper

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I have seen the LMB groups around bree and throughout the world, and invariably my interactions with them have been positive. I am in a VERY small kinship right now, and there are two active players, myself and Sunny, and we'd like to find a place where we can socialize, RP, and do some larger content than what the two of us can currently manage.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
I have been playing MMO's since Everquest, starting that one shortly after launch. I have played almost every other large MMO since then, spending far too much time in things like WOW, ESO, and Wildstar. as of late we had been playing New World but it didn't really hold interest after the first 40 levels or so, so we came back to an old love, LOTR. I've RP'd in some way or another for at least 40 years now, starting with tabletop and moving on to things like MUD's when I was in college in the early 90's. I don't do Hardcore RP anymore, I just like a little slice of life here and there to go with my gaming.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Martuuk is a work in progress, haven't really fleshed him out yet.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Ocean's Elevenses

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Aedon

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Yes, I've been to several musical events now as well as a few parties. I've enjoyed all of them, everyone at them has been super friendly and welcoming.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
little bit of everything.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I don't really have any grand expectations, but I'd like to find a place with some friendly folk who I can chat with while I'm on, maybe run some dungeons, I enjoy doing crafting as well so having a larger guild to swap recipes and materials and the like with would be nice too.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
That's tough to say. probably just being a solid person with a good sense of humor. I don't want to say "I Hate Drama" because almost to a t, anyone who says "I Hate Drama" brings drama, but I like to be quietly social without stirring the pot.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
Read the books years ago, watched the movies in the theaters opening night. I love the world of Tolkien, but I don't know the deep lore, have not studied the silmarillion or book of tales at all, but am comfortable with the framework provided by the original trilogy and the Hobbit.

Misc:

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: lordq42 - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings Martuuk your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete the process.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum