Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zestes16

re: Application for Hathbeorn

Name : Hathbeorn
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 15
Race : Beorning
Class : Beorning

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I was part of LMB on another character a couple of years ago but have since lost that account and I am interested in rejoining the community. I really enjoy the organized structure of LMB and the immense amount of involvement that its members show, from general questing and crafting to the amazing Ales and Tales event each week.

Player info:

Age Range:
18+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
I've done a lot of roleplaying activities both IRL with my Dungeons and Dragons group and on several modded LOTR Minecraft servers. This is pretty much the only MMO I play as I don't really have time to be active on other ones on top of LOTRO. I've tried SWTOR and Dungeons and Dragons Online but I've always found myself coming back to LOTRO.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
US Central

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Hathbeorn is from the Vales of Anduin but has since travelled to the lands east of Bree, following orders from Grimbeorn. While Hathbeorn is very loyal to his people and is determined to help fight to rid Middle Earth of all evils, he is also interested in making some coin as a travelling woodsman and farmer, selling all of his delicious crops and fancy woodwork to the people of Bree.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I was in LMB a while ago and participated in a few Ales and Tales events but other than that, I haven't been part of any other kinships.
LMB experience:
I was briefly a member of LMB on another account a while ago but I lost the login to that account, which discouraged me from playing for a while.

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I've been to a few Ales and Tales events and have enjoyed every single one of them.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Crafting (especially the farmer profession), following the epic quest line, attending large events, travelling the roads on my trusty steed and taking in the beautiful sights of Middle Earth.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I hope to be able to attend Ales and Tales events as well as other RP, questing, and crafting opportunities

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Dedication and being able to be active and participate in events. I'm a huge fan of the Lord of the Rings and being able to share that with other people through LOTRO is really exciting, and the variety of activities that this game offers makes me always wanting to play more.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I have read both the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Hobbit. I've also seen all 6 movies (extended editions of course). I am planning on reading the Silmarillion once I finish the Dune books. My favorite scene from the movies has to be either when the Ents storm Isengard or during King Theoden's speech at the Pelennor fields. In the books, I really enjoyed The Shadow of the Past and learning about the history behind the One Ring.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Nothing that I can think of; I'm looking forward to hearing back from y'all!
Danniwyn

Hello Hathbeorn. I'm happy to see you want to re-join LMB. Will you please refresh my memory and let us know what your LMB character's name was? This will help us review. Thanks :)
Zestes16

My previous character was named "Gedrel" and was a hobbit minstrel.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I remember Gedrel, he joined in Oct 2018 I believe. Actually played with OW once.

Zarenwen
Zarenwen
Officer of Stardust

Awarded:

Welcome back!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum