Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crittenden

re: App: Crittenden

The application submitted by Crittenden is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Crittenden
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 110
Race : Hobbit
Class : Minstrel

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I was once a member of this kin, and I liked it but my other characters were in a different kin and my one of my kin leaders said that they would like to have all my characters in the other kin. It was a difficult decision, but I left this one to join the other as the leader was a friend of mine. After a while, I left Lotro for a bit to play some other games with my son, and now I'm back and the kin run by my friend is dead. I am alone most of the time. I have tried to get hold of the leader for weeks and they are never on when I am. I left other characters there to explain when I do finally see the leader. I saw Tulenn while completing Durin's Day. She was standing, looking into the sunset and I had a wave of nostalgia and hope wash over me. We spoke and she said LMB was still very active and told me how to reapply. I am so looking forward to playing with and speaking to other people!

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
I don't know if you have my old application, but it would be easier to tell you the MMO's I haven't played. If it's in space or has magic and the game has actual humanoid avatars, I have probably played it. I am currently playing this game and Star Trek Online. I have only occasionally RP'd in MMO's but am very open to it, and have role played on table top and been a game-master for role playing games for over 30 years.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Crittenden Oddfoot is a teller of stories, a brewer of ales, and dancer of folk dances. He occasionally sings and plays instruments too. He has a network of friends and acquaintances that are his sources of information and entertainment. He like to assist people by helping to connect them to each other. When he isn't drinking, smoking, eating, farming, brewing, talking, cooking or dancing, he spends time with the niece he helped raise, Cicely.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Shadowbane, primarily. There have been some others, but my participation has been very limited.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Tulenn, this time.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I've been to Weatherstock, it looked very well organized, and I'm glad that I was not in charge of such a huge gathering organized with multiple people in a old mmo game with limited communication options. It made my old 40 man raids in Warcraft seem so tame by comparison. Overall I enjoyed it when I wasn't lagging. It was fun.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Exploring, questing, and lore-finding.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
All I really want is companionship. I like to see chatter in the chat box, especially pertaining to the game or Tolkien. All else is gravy.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'm not sure. I would be a cheerleader, I guess. I would try to make myself available for what was asked of me, though, honestly, due to some medical problems there will be days I simply can't play. I can cook and farm in game, but I'm sure you have plenty of people to do that. Just ask, and if I think I can do it, I will.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I have both read the books and seen the movies multiple times. I also have read The Similarion, which a friend of mine stated was the history of Every Single Elf Ever. Some of my favorite scenes and images are: The Ride of the Rohirrim. Gandalf vs. The Balrog. The rescue of the hobbits from the barrow-wight by Tom Bombadil. The destruction of Dol Guldur by Galadriel. The attack on Weathertop (I don't think I realized the kind of danger that the hobbits were in until then, and that set the tone from there on out). The great eagles arrival at the Black Gate. Those are some of my favorite.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Not that I can think of. Feel free to send me any questions you may have.

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Crittenden - by Aedon Durreah

Hi there,
Is this the character that was in LMB before, and if so can you recall how long ago?

Crittenden

re: This is the character.

Yes, this is the character that was in LMB before, but I can't remember how long ago. It was a pretty long time. Several years. I'm sorry I can't be more specific than that.

Awarded:

No worries, if we cannot find you, we will just keep going through the process.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Greetings, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete the process.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum