Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belthbregadan

re: App: Belthbregadan

The application submitted by Belthbregadan is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Belthbregadan
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 121
Race : High Elf
Class : Minstrel

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
my main is Kilemkwiker.. I have been part of this wonderful music community now for over 2 years. Many in LMB know me or know of me. I made Belthbregadan so I could join LMB knowing that my main's name is not canon nor is it a good roleplay name but it was one I have had for many years.. I have been playing lotro for over 10 years now, originally on Vilya I didn't know about the music until we ended up on Landroval. When I finally got bitten by the music bug .. one of my dreams was to see an alt with the LMB kin name. I have been humbled many times by the kindness shown to me by members of the band and in turn have tried to share the kindness with others. there have been times ..for example at the last halloween ales and tales, where I did not have time to attend the main event but knew there were some respawn spots near where those traveling to the event would be in danger, so I stayed and kept those spawns from attempting to hurt the travelers, only leaving once Aeroo said it was safe to go inside, meaning most or all who were traveling there , were in the event and safe..I am no used to tooting my own horn so to speak so I will just say it would be an honor and a privilege to be part of LMB.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
mmo.. played twomoons for a month before husband said lotro went ftp and we made the move.. he didn't last.. not his thing but I was hooked and have now been a vip for over 6 years. as for rp.. most of my experience comes from playing DND years ago. over the last year I have gotten more involved in rp and hope to improve on my rp'ing abilities

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Beltbregadan is a light hearted highelf, loves to dance and spends as much time doing so as he can with his dance partner Tyrnenion. I am still working on his bio.. he has most if not all instruments and being a minstrel can play them all.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Captain's of Middle Earth, Let's Dance, with some in no kinship or a temporary kinship

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
mentioned I wanted to join and both Aedon and Phoenix said to send in the application

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I have attended Ales and Tales every week for almost two years now, I was honored to be asked by Kenghis of the Mardi Gras Party band to be part of his Weatherstock band so I have been to and played on the summit, I attend as many events as I can given my workweek and shifts.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
from questing to playing music you name it and I enjoy it

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I have no expectations.. I already know many in the kinship and just to be a part of it and to aid in any way I can is all I ask

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I have to be honest, I do not know what I can bring to LMB.. I do not have maestro so I cannot bring my own music, I do write songs now and then which many have heard. I am honest, kind, have the utmost respect for our community and for the game.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
yes to both, many times. hmm favorite scenes .. opening credits all the way through til the ending credits.. I do not have a favorites scene. I have read the trilogy many many times throughout my life.. before peter jackson made his movies. I grew up with the rank and bass/ bakshi cartoons but even before then I read the books. peferring lotr to the hobbit.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
just a thank you for the opportunity to hopefully become a valued member of the band and the kinship

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Belthbregadan - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings, your application has been approved. Please ask in alesandtales channel for an LMB officer to complete the process.

Druidsfire
Officer

Invited to the kin and cheerfully trolled in doing so. Bwah ha ha ha. :)
Hollyberye

Awarded:

Welcome dear Kilem/ Belthbregadan!

--Holly
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum