Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silozz

re: APPROVED - App: Silozz - by Aedon Durreah

The application submitted by Silozz is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Siloric
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 1
Race : Man
Class : Warden

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I am fairly new to the game, but love LOTR. I am not at all, as you say in the charter/rules, a "Scholar" but LOTR is something that I love and it's something that I always enjoy. I am a fairly active gamer and looking for a kin to join with other gamers who share love for LOTR. I saw the band playing on a Twitch stream, a steamer by the name of Druidsfire, and was hooked. I look for more than just questing, raiding/pvping in games and sitting aside listening to music and enjoying the atmosphere was actually pretty nice! I am hoping that I am able to join and hoping to spend time with the LMB community!

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
I have played MMOs all of my life starting with Runescape and TIBIA. I then moved on to WoW, and sort of LOTRO off and on but never got far. I have not really done RP, but have absolutely no issues with it and enjoy seeing it! I have played DnD, but never RP in an MMO.(So not really a stranger to RP)

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
I am Silozz, a Hobbit Burglar. I plan to be a farmer and a player who enjoys to relax and listen to music around Middle Earth, spending time with good people. I do enjoy doing the instances as well. I love the town of Bree, so you might find me there often!

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
None

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Druidsfire?(Unsure of in game name)

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Never been, new to the game really but watched an event on stream by a Twitch user Druidsfire. Believe it was at Thorin's Gate on January 16th, 2021.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Unsure, exploring at the moment.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
If I am to be accepted, I honestly do not have expectations! I am a very mellow person and just enjoy spending my time with positive people and fun events. I use games to escape the real world, so no drama would be the only expectation in a Kin I guess!

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I am outgoing and extremely helpful, once I learn the game. I enjoy doing things that benefit other people, even if I don't really need to be doing it.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I have seen the movies, like 200 times lol! I love the Hobbit and have read that particular book multiple times, but am currently reading the rest of the series. I have owned the series for years, but always find myself rereading the Hobbit. I am not sure why, but my favorite thing in the world is seeing the Hobbit, troll scene, and then watching the Fellowship of the Ring and listening the Bilbo telling the tale to the young Hobbits at his party. I have no idea why, but I love that.

Misc:

Last edited by Silozz on 2021/01/31 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Silozz - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings,
Your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for a friendly LMB officer to complete your interview.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum