Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uundori87

re: App: Uundori87

The application submitted by Uundori87 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Uundori
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 19
Race : Race of Man
Class : Warden

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Returning to the game after 10 years of being gone. I have a couple level 65 characters, but have created a new "Main" as a warden to remember the game and enjoy the storyline. I hear we're past Mordor now! *crickety old man voice* back in my day, we barely saw Moria's depths!

I enjoy RP, questing, and social events. I belonged to a mature (older) kinship back when I used to play that sounded similar to the LMB kinship. We had a different RP storyline, but the Charter/Rules were about the same and they suited me well. I really enjoy being in a laid back community when I game, and the RP-encouraged is fantastic! Not a "stay IC all the time" kind of gamer, but I do love some RP, in fact it was the main reason for choosing LOTRO over other MMOs upon my return to gaming.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
MMO experience? Do I have a chat-limit here? Lol... seriously, lots. AoC, WoW, LOTRO, Rift, Warhammer... the list goes on.

RP Experience? Lots in the past, haven't had any RP recently! Very excited to get back into it. I RP'ed mainly in AoC, and LOTRO. Never got into the lore of the others.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
A Warden! .... .... ... Still a newbie character, level 19 I think atm?... I am still getting my feet wet with the game again, haven't really developed a storyline for him. He hails from Rohan, thinking a bit of a mercenary for hire of sorts? Not sure what the RP of the community is either.

I really enjoy the warden so far. I plan on soloing a lot based on the age of the game, but my favorite are group dungeons/instances. Gear is cool, but the groupmates and the adventure are the real reason to go places! I love Tanking and Healing. My Runekeeper was the main back in the day (god knows I don't remember how to play him) but he was a healer in a few raids (gosh those are foggy memories!).

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Shadow Company --- 10 Years Ago, No idea what happened to them between then and now

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No. Returning after 10 years, basically think of me as a newbie to the game.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Group anything - RP, Questing, Instances, Running around looking for trouble...

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Group of good folk.
RP Active - Not like every second of every day, but it'd be nice to find a kinship that has healthy RP (which I think LMB just might!)
Dungeons/Instances - Not hardcore, but have enough of a presence on the server to run them from time to time. I understand some low level ones may just lack people, but perhaps nearer the end of my journey!

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'm pretty awesome.
I tell REALLY bad science jokes. (High school Physics teacher by day)
I love to RP, and can really have some fun with the stories!
I'm a group player. I'll do just about any role for a group if I can, really into groups for the company/adventure.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
There are books and movies about this game? ... ... ...

Har! Of course. Favorites? I have no idea. You shall not pass is an oldy but goody... Some of the extended scenes in the movie are really cool. The books, jeesh I'm 33 now, think I read the books when I was 12-14 maybe? Hah. Good luck remembering anything there. What did I have for breakfast again? *trails off into lost memories*

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
N/A - Hit me up for any questions.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: CLOSED - App: Uundori87 - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings Uundori,
I recall Shadow Company from some years back. I was in Guardians of the Dagorlad.

One thing I wanted to let you know is that LMB is not an RP kin per say. Many of us do engage in some light RP, and we are definitely not members of the Doodish Clan. LMB stages a lot of musical events and shows.

Please let us know if you are still interested, or, if you seek more RP, I can suggest a couple of fine RP kinships.

Hannariel/Brioney

Awarded:

Aedon Durreah wrote:
Greetings Uundori,
I recall Shadow Company from some years back. I was in Guardians of the Dagorlad.

One thing I wanted to let you know is that LMB is not an RP kin per say. Many of us do engage in some light RP, and we are definitely not members of the Doodish Clan. LMB stages a lot of musical events and shows.

Please let us know if you are still interested, or, if you seek more RP, I can suggest a couple of fine RP kinships.

Do you mean the Doodles? Those creepy hobbits that all dress alike and hang out in the house on Bag End during the autumn fest???

bandleader
Uundori87

I talked with Tearna in game briefly. The RP described is exactly what I am looking for. I do enjoy RP, the music events sound like a lot of fun. Not looking for a RP-Heavy/Structured kinship, or to be IC-all-the-time. Just a bit of fun sounds good to me :)
Uundori87

Sorry folks,

Thank you for your time reading my application. I am actually going to move forward with another Kinship at this time.

I do hope to see you all around and definitely will keep my ear open for your events!

Best of Adventures to you all!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum