Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: Ales and Tales 6/8 Knights Rest Tavern

Hail, friends! Join us for Ales & Tales this Monday evening 6/8 at The Knights Rest Tavern 5 Long Street Crickwent Breeland Estates for a special Ales and Tales.
Nibbles & Nobs starts at 8:00pm est (Server Time) with open-stage.

Help Out Backstage:
If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew
Newcomers welcome! No experience necessary...we will train! We do appreciate any help you can give!

Play with Old Winyards:
Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band!
If you would like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMBPlaylist 5.48 music file downloaded/updated. Latest release May 1st, 2020:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgcqhxjvld9oyt8/LMB.zip?dl=0
You may sign up for playing with the band this week at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=1254224593on the left-hand side of the sheet. Or, just reply to this post. Opening set only this week.

If you are new, please enter your name and indicate which instruments you play on this sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=1035051879 (and do bring them all with you). Please be ready to rock by 9:00pm /servertime and wear something burgundy.... the color of wine!

Using Songbook to Sync music:
If you'd like to learn how to sync music with a band, Eilye has written a very informative guide explaining how to use the Songbook Plugin!
http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10492542

Share a song or tale!
We always need folks to entertain!
If you have a song or tale to share, please come along and sign up to share it in the main show, or participate in Nibbles & Nobs' open-mic!

We do hope you can join us!

Thrasili
Thrasili
Shirtless Officer

Just a Bump as a reminder
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

I am so sorry but I will not be able to make it tonight. My father is in the hospital and I am just not in a frame of mind to come out. I'm so sorry but although they are getting his blood pressure and sodium levels under control he's having so much confusion because we have not been able to visit because the hospital rules at this time being no visitors and he's been there since Thursday with nothing to do and he's 85. Talking to him it's like he's not even the same person. I am exhausted. I hope you understand my rambling. So sorry.

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Your father is in our thoughts Tulenn. Do not fret about things, the Dwarfs have everything firmly in their sweaty palmss.

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

I'm so sorry Tulenn. I know it is hard when you can't do much to comfort him. I hope your father gets well again. And please take care of yourself too.

That said, well, you probably don't really want to be at A&T with the Dwarven Duo in charge anyway. wink

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Thrasili
Thrasili
Shirtless Officer

My thoughts and well wishes go out to you Tulenn. R/L must always come first and even more so when family. *hugs*
Hannariel/Brioney

Awarded:

I hope your father recovers Tulenn. My thoughts are with you and your family.

bandleader
Nibun
Officer

Awarded:

Very sorry to hear this, Tulenn. Having been under similar circumstances in the past (with both parents), I know how it must feel. *hugs* While it is a lot safer for him that they don't allow visitors, it can be difficult under the circumstances. I'm sure he'll be better soon!

But despite what you may have heard, we managed well, we Dwarrows.

Of course, to celebrate the fact that the Rest had reopened, every band decided to sign up, and Aedon was laughing at me whenever a new band would show up instead of helping. But justice was served, as Fleabagins got kicked out by Finky because Miaga found fleas on the bar table. cool

"Hvat er þat Khazâd er í mínum sal verpumk orði á? Fundthradiru uzbadul Gwyneth-dûm!" 

Characters: Nibun, Baudhaegas, Albodr

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Thinking of you, Tule <3

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Molly Bayberry
Officer

Awarded:

Very sorry for you and your family, Tulenn. Praying for you.

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Hollyberye

Awarded:

**hugs** Tulenn....hope your father feels better and can have family visitors very soon. Really harsh to be alone.
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

Thank you all so much for your kind words. My father is doing much better and his blood pressure and sodium levels are stabilized. He is a bit weak but over all seems to be doing well now. His confusion has clear quite a bit now also. We are awaiting word to go pick him up and bring him home. I will probably stay at my parents house for a bit to help out.

Just as a heads up, I will not be able to be at Ales & Tales this coming Monday, June 15th, as it is my husband's birthday and with Dad just getting home I will be a bit busy still but I hope to be there the following week. My husband said all he wanted for his birthday was for my Dad to come home (they are very close) so we will be celebrating both!

Thanks again for all your kind words and thoughts. You guys are the best! Hope to see you all soon!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

No worries Tulenn, so glad to hear your dad is doing better. Have a birthday celebration over there.

Nibun
Officer

Awarded:

I knew he'd get better! *toasts* Great news Tul big grin Don't worry we dwarrows will be good, as usual wink

"Hvat er þat Khazâd er í mínum sal verpumk orði á? Fundthradiru uzbadul Gwyneth-dûm!" 

Characters: Nibun, Baudhaegas, Albodr

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: