Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurgen048

re: Storm of Divine Light is available at Amazon

Hello Banders,

My first fantasy novel "Storm of Divine Light" is live for eBook or print at Amazon. >>> https://amzn.to/2qwD5n5 <<<

A disturbance in the night and an unlikely stranger force the exiled master rogue Dagorat into a perilous quest. Along with his oldest friend Cyril the Wise, he sets off to retrieve a powerful weapon stolen by the dark mages of the Golgent.
Together, they brave the journey across a continent to Dagorat’s former home of Easterly, where discovery means certain execution. Along the way, he uncovers hard truths about his past, and finds new hopes for his future.
But the rising threat of war means those hopes tremble on a razor’s edge. Can he ever find his way out of the shadows and into the light?

Yes, there are LMB references sprinkled within the pages. Visit the Ales & Tales pub, meet Craicwyth, Kiralynn, Bandoras, Lhinthel, Gori, and a town nestled between the cities of Mentiria and Jalken called Byrcha. Some of those Banders are no longer active players, but they were when I wrote them in and therefore honor my fun times with them. Perhaps I'll add you to Book II. :-)

Stay tuned for more within this thread as I try to remember how to put in images in HTML. :-)

>>> https://amzn.to/2qwD5n5 <<<
Kurgen048

Here are some extra details and a sneak peek at the opening paragraph

Storm of Divine Light is FREE with Kindle Unlimited OR eBook $3.99 OR Print $13.99

Here's a link to Amazon >> https://amzn.to/2qwD5n5 <<

Forum Image

Chapter 1: The Signs and Portents of Mage-Sense

Dagorat paced in the darkness. Intense humming in his ears had roused him from sleep an hour ago. The high-pitched noise rose and fell, over and over, wailing like a relentless sentry until he awakened. His Mage-Sense had reached out to him like a psychic serpent coiling around his mind and slithering into his subconscious. Nestled between his dreams and dazed sleepy thoughts, it unleashed a dire warning. Four years ago, the last time this had happened, it had caused an abrupt change in his life – a change not for the better.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

I do not suppose it is available anywhere other than Amazon? I do not do business with them.

Kurgen048

Hi Aedon,

On account of Kindle Unlimited, it must be an Amazon only product for 90 days. I'm considering dropping out and spreading to other places afterwards. You can always contact me via my blog ( https://ernsangia.wordpress.com/ ) and request an autographed print copy. Of course I can't do this for everyone.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Thanks, and I understand.
Hmm looks like the autographed copy is the route for me.

Kurgen048

FREE DOWNLOAD!

Storm of Divine Light is available for a free download from 1/17/20 - 1/21/20
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum