Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dulinnion

re: App: Dulinnion

The application submitted by Dulinnion is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Dulinnon
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 33
Race : Elf
Class : Hunter

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
On Crickhollow I am a 3 year member and events officer of Second Breakfast, the history of which I understand stems from The Lonely Mountain Band.

I have a great respect and admiration for The Lonely Mountain Band for a number of reasons including being the core of where Second Breakfast began. The Lonely Mountain Band seems like the best fit for my character on Landroval.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I have played LOTRO off and on since 2011. I have played many other MMO's such as Ultima Online and Perfect World International - all games which I participated in and enjoyed RP. That being said, I have many years of RP experience and it is something I am very fond of.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Dulinnon Elentirion is the first born and as of yet the only child of Duidhrastir and Laaleth. He came of age a few years ago and has been given the opportunity to explore Middle Earth as he chooses. He is very much like his father in that he is kind and thoughtful, while very much like his mother in that they share the same eye color and keen sense of perception.

He took up a bow much like his mother did when he was very young and became quite skilled in its use. Laaleth taught him everything he knows about being a skilled archer while his father, Duidhrastir, taught him to wield a variety a weapons in combat.

After reading about the history of Middle Earth from the various books his father gave him and those also of Lorien and Imladris, he was ready to see the world with his own eyes, smell the scent of the forest with his own nose, feel the soft grass of a meadow under his own two feet and experience all that the world has to offer.

Dulinnon is a young Elf in Elven reckoning, but appears as aged as most other Elves would to mortal eyes. He is very passionate about nature and cares a great deal for the wellbeing of Middle Earth as a whole. He especially enjoys time spent in a forest above all else. This is most likely due to his fathers lineage in Mirkwood - albeit an unwelcoming place.

He is a skilled musician and enjoys listening to music as well as dancing. He is eager to forge his own path and make new friends along the way.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Second Breakfast is my only current Kinship (As Duidhrastir and as Dulinnon as well as a Hobbit hehe)

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
I was not referred - at least not directly.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I have attended Ales and Tales very recently and highly enjoyed it.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
RP, Music, Socializing, Questing, Exploration, Crafting, Skirmishes (In that order)

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
My only expectation is to enjoy LOTRO with a group of well established, like minded individuals!

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
In my time with Second Breakfast, I think my biggest contribution was the way my characters actions reflected upon the kin in the utmost positive manner. I hope to be able to do the same with The Lonely Mountain Band.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have seen all the movies dozens of times and read all of the books (Even the Silmarillion) several times. My favorite scenes in the movies are of Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli, 3 individuals with different backgrounds and of different races who work together beautifully as a team and became the very best of friends.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I cannot think of anything at this moment. It looks to be a well constructed and thought out application which covers all of the most important topics. Well done!

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Dulinnion - by Byrcha

Welcome!

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum