Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melondia

re: App: melondia

The application submitted by melondia is as follows:

Quote:
Name : melondia
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 10
Race : Hobbit
Class : Minstrel

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I ran into a very helpful hobbit, who told me her name was Brioney, I do believe. She helped me tremendously at the summer festival and kept those pesky heat waves at bay. Her integrity truly warmed my heart and I inquired of her about joining her kin. Any kin that harbors such helpful hobbits and big folk, is surely worth aligning with oneself. A hobbit, as you know, enjoys plenty of opportunities to meet new people, and I myself, find the time to leave the Shire often, questing about and such. I am interested in making some new acquaintances, and dare I say possibly even friends. I also enjoy music and from what I understand I shall be finding that too. Yes, I do think I will fit in nicely here.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
I've spent 4 years playing Skyrim, 6 years playing Neverwinter, and about the same amount of time playing fable. I used to play perfect world, but if I say how long I'll have to change my age to old fogey.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
I am a humble hobbit, from the Stoors. I enjoy cooking and pursuing other professions that are within my ability. As I mentioned before, I enjoy adventure, which may be shocking to many considering we hobbits are not really known well for that. Perhaps I have some Took blood no one has told me about, but perhaps not. When I am not burning biscuits or chasing shrews I can be found exploring the land that I call home. Though I often head to distant lands, there truly is no place like the Shire. From the Longbottom leaf we are so fond of, to the music festivals in the park, my heart remains in Michael Delving even if I may physically be in Bree-land or beyond. I should also mention my beautiful goat Tulip, that I let graze the hills and hollers while I nap under the many trees that dot the landscape. Ahh yes, I definitely feel myself when I come home from a long quest.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I have never ad one.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Brioney

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I have not been I do not believe. I am very new to lotro, but I attended an event in the park in Michael delving today (9/26) and it was phenomenal. I am definitely going to everything I am online for, including supporting the kin, even if I am not chosen.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
crafting, quests, events, exploring

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I want to contribute and have a place I belong to. I'm not the best gamer but I certainly have fun. What is the point of playing a game if you can't at least have fun? I like the idea of a band, and that's why I chose a class with a lute. I mostly want to meet people, which is why I chose a RP server.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I am nothing if not enthusiastic. I have a lot of desire to attend events, and I have been active since I started. I play many hours a day, and I do not plan to stop.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have seen the movies, but not read the books, though I LOVE that you do the book club and I am super interested in that as well. The talking tress are my absolute favorite. I wish I had some IRL walking through my backyard. For now, it's just a dream.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I have roughly ten years of online RP experience in other games that are not RPGs but fall more under the MMO category (IMVU and Second Life). I am super new to LotRO and the lord of the rings in general. I just want to have lots of fun and explore middle earth. it would enhance my experience to have a kinship to explore with as well, and so I am truly hoping we are a good fit for each other. Thank you for taking the time to review my application.

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: melondia - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings,
Your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum