Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Remembrances
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Carliee

re: :( Godwineson, Meneledan, Galspi, etc.

Thank you a million times over for posting this!!! I want to make some personal comments once I'm on a non-phone computer.

The comments brought moisture to my eyes and laughter to my heart. I read most at ihop and raised my glass in toast to my dear friend.

Lotro was one of his happy places. We joined the game together on a different server. Once he learned of a kin that was into the lore, he convinced me to switch. That Kin was, of course, LMB
Hollyberye

Awarded:

I'm sorry you couldn't be there Carliee, hope you feel better soon. I thank Danni for posting the chat log.

Here is the memorial and tribute for Godwineson at the kin house: https://youtu.be/Lc4N5oQNpCw

After the mounted procession to one of his favorite spots, we sang the LMB Anthem, and here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2QOlZ_sVuE

Thank you, Byrcha, for pulling this together. Our kin is special...and Godwineson was, too.

Hollyberye
Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Thank you to everyone who contributed (Danni for logging, Holly for recording, Andeon for procession-wrangling, Qiredis for band-wrangling, Bilwise for location-wrangling), everyone who spoke at the ceremony, and everyone who attended the event. I do think that Godwineson would have enjoyed it, since it embodied everything that makes the Lonely Mountain Band what it is.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I wasn't able to attend. I spent over an hour patching earlier that morning but couldn't keep a stable connection after that. I still have tremendous lag to LOTRO.

Thank you so much for posting the video. It was wonderful to be able to share in the memorial in some small way. Also, many thanks to everyone who shared kind words and memories. You helped ease the grief. The music was lovely and I enjoyed it a great deal.

Here are some of my memories:

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Awarded:

Oh dear! This is so sudden!
I am so sorry that I missed all this. Godwineson was such a good fellow and we shared many a jokes.
I'm going to miss him dearly.
Thank you Carliee for keeping us in the loop.

While it is sad, I am rather envious that he was able to go with a smile on his face. Now that's a way to make your exit.
He probably had quite a greeting from Tinki!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Remembrances All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: