Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Remembrances
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Elimraen
Officer

re: Tinki

Here are my screenshot albums from the event last week:

The concert
The procession and raid

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

So I don't know what to say so I'll just say what's coming from my heart because I want it to be put here. I met Tinki on the main lotro forums, and eventually he invited me to apply to join the LMB. I met his sister there and we became friends. They both helped me through a really hard time. They sacrificed a lot of their time and effort for me and were involved in my real life outside of the game.

I lied on my application to LMB, I wrote my age was older than I really was. When Tinki had found out, he didn't get mad, he just said "in 100 years or so, maybe I'll see you in the hereafter"

The last thing he wrote to me was John 3:16.

I love you Tinki, thank you.

Beth

Awarded:

John 3:16 -- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Awarded:

Oh no....no.... sad crying I have been out of game for a while now but am so sad to hear of this. It's not terribly unexpected but still heart-breaking. Tinki (Ron) was...special. Such a kind soul and I shall never forget him or his little Tinki. We slew Balrogs (and Dragons) together. Better yet, we had many great conversations about food, drink, pipe-weed, and life in general.

R.I.P. my friend.

-B

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: