Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TVANCE

re: App: TVANCE

The application submitted by TVANCE is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Elendthir
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 19
Race : Race of Man
Class : Captain

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I am returning to the game after a long lay off. LMB seems to be based on friendship rather than kill the monster get the treasure like some of the power gaming guilds out there. I am much more interested in sharing the fun of the game and the LMB seems a good fit for me.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any RP or MMO experience you may have: :
I am an active player of SWTOR

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
CST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Elendthir is my Captain. I played one before through level 40 ish several years back but decided to start over to relearn

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I have no other kinship in LOTRO

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
None

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I have not but the date of this application in 3/09 so I intended to attend the Ales and Tales for this week

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
exploring new zones. I like seeing Tolkiens world brought to life even if its just pixels and I plan to give crafting a solid try

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
A sense of community and some friendship as we all move through Middle Earth

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Being a lowbie character I am still unsure of what I will bring besides a positive drama free attitude. I am looking foward to learning things from those who have played for a long time.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I am much more a fan of the books. However one of the things I love about the movie is at times parts of it look like Alan Lee's paintings brought to life.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
Thanks to everyone for giving me consideration

Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: TVANCE - by Lhinnthel

Greetings Elendthir, Your application has been accepted! The next step is to please /joinchannel alesandtales in game and ask if an officer is available for your entry interview. Please, be patient as an officer may not be on, or may be busy! Congratulations!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum