Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

re: Formation Riding Team 2015

Here's what I have on my warsteed - If any of them will work, I'll be glad to join the steed/outfit part of the show! (I do have a 5 orc head on a stick in the third photo on the top -- yuck! I'll wear it for you though, Kira!) Sorry for fuzzy photo, I had to lighten it since it was nighttime!

I'd probably use the 1st photo for Armour, the middle row center (foofy) or the hunter/orc heads for Caparison and either the 1st photo bottom row or hunter/orc heads for Adventure. Let me know what you think!

Also, so sorry I missed last night's practice! For some reason I had it in my head that it was on Thursday night :P

Last edited by Lhinnthel on 2015/04/28 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Those are lovely! My favorites are first row/first horse, second row/second horse, third row/second horse. Outstanding!

Awarded:

I heard so many compliments during and after the show. Y'all were amazing!

Let's get together this Saturday. I'd like to get a bunch of screenshots of the team in action.
As you can imagine, I was occupied and couldn't take any during the show. :)

If anyone else would like to come along and be crowd in the background, that would be really awesome.

Also, we can see if y'all are interested in videotaping the routine to its music.

Awarded:

It was an awesome performance! Kudos to your design and voice-prompts Kira!

I definitely don't have any screenies related to the riding performance (low graphics, nervous pony, etc.).

I'm game to doing a video/photo shoot.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Here's a Twitch stream where you can watch yourselves perform. The timing with the music came out perfect.

http://www.twitch.tv/barafunda/c/6610602

I think my favorite bit with the music is how, in the criss-cross, it builds and builds as they're heading together and then *just* when they're passing, it breaks and gentles. That was pretty perfect considering the amount of actual coordinating that we did between music and routine. tongue out
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Lilikate is just that good. *winks*

I can't stay extra long this Saturday because I need to take one of my dogs to the vet.
However, we should be able to film the overhead run of the routine and take some of the ground shots, assuming everyone arrives on time.

Awarded:

This week is Hobnanigans, so we cannot film. We will try again the next two weeks.
Hopefully we'll get a nice in-game daytime shoot. :)

Awarded:

Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I have three files for an update that just don't finish downloading...

Well, I had been going to apologize for not having been there this morning, due to the electrical workers having managed to cut the internet cable, but it sounds like I might not have missed anything after all.

I also wanted to let you know that I won't be available next week because I'll be busy watching my sister graduate.
Iorithiel

I was at the Riding Arena this morning and Hobnanigans was still taking place but I only saw one person on the field. But I was there pretty early 7:30am ish. This seems to be a really long run of Hobnanigans this time...or is it just because we need to use the field? wow!
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Normally Hobnanigans only runs one weekend a month. I'm wondering if they forgot to shut it down during the last update patch, or perhaps they made some ninja upgrade to the game.

Awarded:

Hobnanigans is running May 1st-10th, for some reason.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Iorithiel

I will be camping this weekend with the family. I don't know how the internet connection will be at the campground. If I can make it I will, but I don't think I am needed for any of the filming.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I'm sorry, I spent the morning at the car dealership at the service shop, getting repairs done. sad

Page 6 of 9

Jump to: