Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Calycanthus
NoCyg
Officer

re: Theater Night - Dec 14 at 4:30pm -- Sign Up To Be In A Play!

1) Chance
2) Famous Actress
3) King

That said, at this point I really don't particularly care which acting role(s) I get. I have a male elf, male human, female elf, and female hobbit who would be willing to participate.
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

If you need to fill an acting role, feel free to put me in whichever role. I have a male elf and female hobbits, women and elves.
If all of the acting roles are filled, then I am happy to help with backstage tasks - though I'd rather be a Stagehand over an Usher.

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
Calling all actors!

With the solve-a-mystery contest behind us, it's time to start assigning roles for Theater Night.

If you have volunteered to help with this event, please reply with a list of roles you would like.
Please give me your top three choices, from the most to leave favorite.

Here are the available roles:

First play --
* CHANCE - An apparition of Fate, male elf preferred. Very interesting clothing, be creative.
* KING - Male human. Regal clothing.
* TIDY - Female human. Two outfits - Respectable clean clothing, and similar but very dirty clothing.
* HARLOT - Female human. Two outfits - Respectable nice dress, and overly sexy outfit.

Second play --
* FAMOUS ACTRESS - Female non-dwarf. Lovely, expensive outfit.
* EARNEST YOUNG WOMAN - Female, same race as actress. Simple but nice outfit.

Both plays --
* Theater usher: You'll help everyone get seated near the stage and discourage any trolls or chatty guests.
* Stagehand 1: Wall/floor/color changer
* Stagehand 2/3: Furniture changer
Stage hands will keep housing items in inventory and quickly change out decorations between scenes during the first play, and once between the plays.

I'm up for anything, really, and I have enough alts that I can fill any of them (though only one at a time!). I'd also be up for stagehand or usher, though I'd prefer the former. Since you asked, though, my (mild) preferences are as follows:

1) Harlot (I dunno, it just sounds fun!)
2) King
3) Chance

Officer

Awarded:

I'm still waiting to hear from the following --
Viyoley, Barrelrider, Byrcha, Claralyn, Aldekim, and Corulin

Please let me know if you're still available and what preferences you have. Thanks!

It being a Sunday I expect to be available. I have a wide variety of male toons of all races and one female human. I will assist in any way you wish.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Tamoro
Officer

Awarded:

Kira,
I'm adding the following to the Ales and Tales weekly announcements:

The Windy Acres Ranch is proud to present
"Theatre Night!" or "Two Plays to Delight and Entertain"
on Sunday, December 14th at 4:30pm /servertime
at the Windy Acres Ranch kinhall @ 9 Chestnut Street, Raglan, Bree-land
More information as it becomes available!

Awarded:

I too should be able to help with whatever role is needed. It is a nice opportunity for others to step forward and give it a try first though.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
I'm still waiting to hear from the following --
Viyoley, Barrelrider, Byrcha, Claralyn, Aldekim, and Corulin

Please let me know if you're still available and what preferences you have. Thanks!

Since I only have one type of character and very limited experience in stuff like this, I think I might be best suited as a musician this time! =D

As Byrcha said, let others have a chance first. I am also working on Mornawen's production, and I would encourage others to get involved. That said I remain available as needed.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

At the moment it looks like we have:

(Volunteer list moved to first post!)

And of course, Lilikate will need a bunch of musicians who aren't busy doing other things.

How is this line-up so far? Does everyone have a character for their role, or the ability to make one?
Please let me know if you don't like your assignment and I'll do my best to change it.
I want everyone to enjoy their participation in this event. :)

As soon as we get this sorted, I'll start sending out the scripts. We'll need to rehearse some in advance, so that we can figure out the timing for music and scene changes.

Last edited by Kiralynn of Rohan on 2014/11/07 10:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Awarded:

It's still a little far out, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to attend. I'd love to be a stage-hand, or a back-up person to set off fireworks, or whatever! Or if Corulin needs help with ushering rowdy patrons out.

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

Eeep! Sadly I'm not suited to be an Usher. I'm not good with confrontation (or giving directions in a timely manner unless doing it in Swedish). I'd be all like: "Um... Would you mind... No? Ok..." *goes quiet thinking angry but polite thoughts* lol
I can help as a musician though! =D And can dual-box if needed :)

Officer

Awarded:

Corumael wrote:
Eeep! Sadly I'm not suited to be an Usher. I'm not good with confrontation (or giving directions in a timely manner unless doing it in Swedish). I'd be all like: "Um... Would you mind... No? Ok..." *goes quiet thinking angry but polite thoughts* lol
I can help as a musician though! =D And can dual-box if needed :)

Well, hopefully you'll find this as amusing as I do, if you want to be the usher and speak Swedish, just bring a chicken!

Quote:
Statler: "Well, that was different."
Waldorf: "Yep. Lousy..."
Both: "...but different!"

Seriously though, we'd be glad to have you in the band. Right, Lili?

Oh I will be needing good musicians.

I was waiting for the Update and possible 1st fix before springing into action.

Awarded:

Lilikate wrote:
Oh I will be needing good musicians.

I was waiting for the Update and possible 1st fix before springing into action.

Assuming the music is "fixed"...I can play when folks are arriving and during the first play, but not during the second play. (I understand that might pose a problem.) Not sure if I am a "good" musician but I know I am an adequate one wink...

Holly
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: