Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Aldekim
Officer

re: Fellowship Walk Auctions

Lauralda wrote:
*giggles at Kira* I stand corrected - as always, favourite outfits do differ! I sent on some of each dyes, excepting Steel Blue (haven't found that recipe yet). Hope they get popular at the auction :)

That recipe can be purchased from the ents of Fangorn.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Tearna Quickfoot
Pink Officer

I have lots of rep items cluttering up bank vaults. Where should I send them? :)

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Please send me any auction items that you have. I'm storing everything at Windy Acres Ranch. I'll be updating the first post as often as I can, so that you'll know the tally of items received.

Thank you to Lauralda for sending...
* 5 violet, sea blue, turquoise, walnut brown, crimson, grey, indigo, orange, purple, rose, Ered Luin blue, Evendim blue, red, black, burgundy, forest green, and rivendell green dyes.
* 6 olive, sienna, umber, and gold dyes.
* 3 Evendim/Eavespires and 1 Lone-lands travel maps.

Thank you to Hollistar for sending....
* Mirkwood/Scuttledells, Trollshaws/Rivendell, and Forochel/Suri-Kyla travel maps.

The riding team has now added reputation items worth 700 rep pts...
* 583 Bree
* 327 Mathom
* 54 Wardens
* 19 Rangers
* 24 Rivendell
* 97 Council of the North
* 297 Thorin's Hall

For the "Ride to Victory" option, if it's intended to enable them to complete the World Renowned deed, you're missing three factions: the Algraig (Men of Enedwaith), the Edain of the Lone Lands, and the Grey Company. Also, the Iron Garrison Miners are not part of that deed.

Also, I've sent enough dyes to round out the set, save for Steel Blue and Walnut Brown (I can't make them yet).
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Kiralynn of Rohan wrote:
I've kicked in one of each dye color.

I have a bunch of reputation items, but I need to check what's in the chest to update the inventory above.

I noticed that several of you have sent me items, thank you! I'll update our inventory tonight.

Kira,
The maps are in my kinhall chest at 9 Chestnut in the Wolfhaven Neighborhood of Bree. Kin name, Grace of Aegis. I will be giving you permission to access that chest, that way you can either leave them there till the auction is over, or pick them up if you have the storage space. I will be sending you the gold to purchase one Deluxe house as a prize as well.
Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

I can provide some Instrument scrolls. Do you want me to hold on to them for you till they are needed? These do not stack at all so they take up a bit of space and I do not want you to lose storage slots that can be used for other prizes.

I just now sent Kira a Manual of the Cowbell

Sonca
Vulpes_Velox
Officer

Awarded:

I have manuals for Clarinet, Pibgorn, Horn and Moor Cowbell. I even have two blank manuals I can send to people to use for the other instruments.

Officer

Awarded:

NoCyg wrote:
For the "Ride to Victory" option, if it's intended to enable them to complete the World Renowned deed, you're missing three factions: the Algraig (Men of Enedwaith), the Edain of the Lone Lands, and the Grey Company. Also, the Iron Garrison Miners are not part of that deed.

The purpose is to get as many horse unlocks we can with items. We can unlock a goat (close enough) with reputation items. As far as I'm aware, there are no transferable items to unlock Algraig, Eglain, or Grey Company.

I have received more items via in-game mail. I apologize for not updating the list over the weekend. My A/C unit broke and I had to shut down all the computer equipment until it was repaired. By the time I could log back in, it was close to bed time on Sunday. Hopefully I'll have the inventory updated tonight.

Awarded:

Thank you for our most recent contributions...

* Ijnar - 6 dark green and 5 navy dyes.
* Aedon - Maps and 10 gold.
* Hollistar - 1 walnut brown dye.
* Fitzrobert - 1 Rivendell green, 3 olive, 17 red, 3 violet, 16 yellow, 37 white, 9 rust, 18 ranger green, 12 navy, and 8 black dyes.
* Danniwyn - Iron Garrison Miners 1x700, 22x30, 6x50; Guards 1x700, 1x50, 19x30.
* Althjof - 5 red, 6 sienna, and 5 rose dyes.
* Tearna: Wardens 21x50, 8x700; Mathom 133x30, 10x700.
* Teablossom: Miners 1x700; Wardens 17x700; Bree 100x700; Mathom 21x700.
* Zalddor - Thorins 607x30, 134x700.
* Nimyl - Wardens 81x30.
* Zalana - Thorins 100x30.
* Lauralda - 5 rust, 6 white, and 5 yellow dyes.
* Lilikate - Dig site.
* Nevanna - Manual of the cowbell; Guards 8x700; Miners 8x700.

Well done, everyone! Every little bit helps! If we get extra, we'll put together multiple sets for additional auctions.

Awarded:

Thank you for donations from...

* Hollistar - Steel blue dye.

* Eadro - 6 white, 6 rust, 6 navy, 6 yellow, 6 dark green, 6 ranger green dyes; 1 violet, grey, black, indigo, orange, crimson, red, burgundy, Rivendell green, turquoise, forest green, purple, rose, sea blue, Ered Luin blue, and Evendim blue dye.

Awarded:

Thank you to our donors!

Aedon --
Maps to Frostbluff, Mirkwood, Shire, North Barrow-downs, Northdowns, Trollshaws, Thorin's Gate, Ered Luin, Rivendell, South Barrow-downs, Misty Mountains, Ettenmoors, Bree-land, Angmar, Annuminas, Archet, Bree-town, Enedwaith, Eregion, Forochel, Durin's Way, Nud-Melek, Flaming Deeps, Foundations of Stone, Grand Stair, Redhorn Lodes, Silvertine Lodes, Walls of Moria, Waterworks, Zelem-melek, Zirakzigil.

* Byrcha -- Map to Gharaf-fehem
* Elmuir -- 19x50, 109x30, and 5x700 Miners; 101x30, 13x50, 3x700 Guards reputation items for Moria
* Caiyyd -- 67x700 Mathom, 13x700 Bree, and 29x700 Wardens reputation items.
* Tamias-1: 4 white, 7 red, 9 olive, 3 grey dyes; Stoor boots and Bronze lootbox.
* Tamreth -- Bearskin rug; Lily, bluebottle and iris arrangements; Barrow iron and Khazad steel lootboxes; 7x700 and 21x30 Mathom reputation items.
* Lhinnthel -- Manual of the Theorbo
* Bittercress -- 4 maps to Moria/Mezer-serej; Map to the Lone-lands and Duillond; Writ of Special Passage; 29x30 Council reputation items; 50 Mithril flakes.

Last edited by Kiralynn of Rohan on 2014/07/02 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everybody likes money. How about a bunch of gold? By September, we could probably raise a ton.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Elmuir wrote:
Everybody likes money. How about a bunch of gold? By September, we could probably raise a ton.

We haven't done that in the past because it treads dangerously close to the EULA where we're forbidden to sell gold for real money, regardless of who gets the money.

Awarded:

UPDATE: We are restricting donations of reputation items to ones worth 700 points. Otherwise, we won't have enough room to store all the items, and the winner won't have enough room in their mailbox to receive them. Existing 30 point items will be sold in order to buy x700 items from the AH.

Thank you for donations from...
* Lhinnthel - Pibgorn manual
* Caiyyd - Bagpipes manual
* Elmuir - Rivendell 20x700 and Lossoth 21x700 reputation items
* Lauralda - Flute manual

* Aedon - Bagpipe and 2 moor cowbell manuals, tome of the snake, tome of the squirrel, flawed symbol of celebrimbor, emerald shard, 25 walnut brown dyes, 6 steel keys, dwarf-steel lootbox, 19x700 Miners and 20x700 Guards reputation items. Rohan 5 shield set, fancy Rohan chair, intricate antlers Rohan chair, rich Rohan bed, double Rohan horse post, full Rohan tapestry, full shelf of Rohan mugs, long Rohan tapestry, rich Rohan credenza, shelf of Rohan pots, short Rohan tapestry, Yule wallpapers, green gift box.

Page 2 of 7

Jump to: