Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Lilikate

re: Volunteer Call - Lilikate's SRC

This year in support of Windy Acres Ranch I am organising two races in The Shire and two bands.

This thread can be considered a sign up sheet. As you respond with offers of help and support I will include your name alongside the role.

We begin at 10am

Smell The Roses Shire Sprint 10 am to 11am.

Judges - I need 5 judges for this race to be placed in Needlehole, Scary, Woodhall, Hobbiton and Michel Delving. You will need to take screenshots of the riders as they pass your checkpoint and access these before we award the prizes.

Alesel

Fraud Squad - I could use 3 people to help detect/deter those who would like to try and win the race by foul means. Your role is to watch local porting/camp fire spots to deter naughty people. I would ask you to take screenshots if you spot folks popping up at these places.

Bookie - Your role is to take /tells from people betting on the race winner. The winner gets a small cash prize.

Smell The Roses War Steed Sprint 11am to 11.50am

Judges - I need 5 judges for this race to be placed in Needlehole, Scary, Woodhall, Hobbiton and Michel Delving. You will need to take screenshots of the riders as they pass your checkpoint and access these before we award the prizes.

Bittercress
Alesel

Fraud Squad - I could use 3 people to help detect/deter those who would like to try and win the race by foul means. Your role is to watch local porting/camp fire spots to deter naughty people. I would ask you to take screenshots if you spot folks popping up at these places.

Bookie - Your role is to take /tells from people betting on the race winner. The winner gets a small cash prize.

Lilikate's Creatures 12pm to 1.00pm

I require 8 kinfolks who are willing to spend an hour playing music. We will not be singing lyrics, our role is to support the Rare Breeds Parade. I would prefer not to have to ask my musicians to double box to please volunteer.

Lilikate
Hollyberye
Strawberrystar (Doubleboxer)
Bittercress
Yellowcress (Doubleboxer)
Skoch
Corulin
Alesel
Krohkur
Zedrock
Esyae
Fincin

The Andune Ensemble. 4.30pm to 5.00pm

I require 7 musicians to play for the Formation Riding Team.

Lilikate
Hollyberye
Bittercress
Corulin
Krohkur
Alesel

Last edited by Lilikate on 2014/05/13 8:58 pm; edited 10 times in total
Hollyberye

Awarded:

Lili, you can count me in for both bands. I can also dual box for Lilikate's Creatures with Strawberrystar.

Hollyberye

--Lilikate's Creatures 12pm to 1.00pm

--The Andune Ensemble. 4.30pm to 5.00pm
Bittercress
Bittercress

Awarded:

Count me in for both bands Lili, I'll have Yellowcress in reserve if you fail to get bodies for either.
Bittercress
Bittercress

Awarded:

I can also judge or fraud assist with the warsteed sprint, happy with either your preference, can't help with the first race as I'm providing your music :)
Lilikate

Thanks ladies, I do hope that new members may brave the depths of event organisation. Watching a known port spot is easy work.
Lilikate

Nearly May :)

Need some more helpers!
Corulin
Corumael
Pretty Officer

Awarded:

I'm hoping to join for both bands, unless something unexpected happens :)

As the date approaches we are still short handed. The Andune Ensemble are being asked to provide the music at the formation team's dress rehearsal. I will be sending an email to all members asap.

If you can offer to help in the events listed above please leave a comment.
Lilikate

Hey Everyone,

We still have positions open. I need more judges and more musicians. We are getting close to the event and need to prepare.

If you are new and have never helped at these events before please consider helping out. It is a lot of fun and an excellent way of getting to know other LMB'ers.
Lilikate

I still have room for both bands.

We need a few more creatures and two more for Andune!
Findalar

Did you also mention that you need just general assistance? layer wranglers and the like? I am a Warden, so lots of fast travel for announcements and such, and have the tiered riding skills, so I can go place to place in a map pretty quick. I will be on most of the day the 17th, so feel free to reach out in game if you need a last minute body to go and fetch. =D
Lilikate

All and any assistance will be appreciated I will be logged into LOTRO on Saturday from at least 9am EDT. It would be very handy to have someone whizz round with announcements. Thanks. Also eyes on a local milestone/campfire would be a great help too.
Findalar

I will be at your service by roughly 9:30. Just let me know what you want to say, and where to say it!

Concerning the mount parade, I will make up a list tonight, and send it to you in game, Lilikate.
Lilikate

If that is a list of mounts you'd be better off sending it to Kiralynn. :)

For that part of the day I am leading my Musical Creatures Band in playing songs.
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Please post the list of mounts here: http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10120128&gid=128176

Thanks a bunch!

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: