Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VictorStillwater

re: App: VictorStillwater

The application submitted by VictorStillwater is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Civrander
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 1
Race : Race of Man
Class : Captain

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I'm looking to be a part of a LOTRO community that's active and that I can chat with on Discord or in-game when I'm playing or otherwise free. :D

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
Um, I've played nearly every Western MMORPG, save for those regionlocked against my country, the Philippines.
My mainstays now are FFXIV/LOTRO/GW2 and sometimes Elder Scrolls Online.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
UTC+8

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
The character I'm applying to the Kinship with is a baby captain, named Civrander.
I'd like to basically do before the shadow content with him, and then hop back onto my main, a Warden, to keep the story going past level 108.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I've been with SHADOWBANE and my main is currently on House of Play

LMB experience:

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I've not been to any LMB events, sadly. Timezone and work-timing differences make that tough.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
PVE story questing! Also the crafting grind. :D

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Just to find friendly folk to share stories about my adventures with. Get guidance on classes I've not played, and maybe one day join an event. :D

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'm a good-natured sort, so I try to be friendly with everyone I talk to. :)

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
My primary and first experience with Tolkien lore is LOTRO, though I do remember seeing the trolls in Trollshaws in one of the Hobbit movies. :D

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I do hope you'll have me as a member of your band. Would love to chat more!

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: VictorStillwater - by Tulenn

Your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview. If you haven't already done so you may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer of the Lonely Mountain Band.

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
VictorStillwater

re: APPROVED - App: VictorStillwater - by Tulenn

Tulenn wrote:
Your application has been approved. Please seek out an officer in-game for your recruit interview. If you haven't already done so you may wish to /joinchannel alesandtales to assist you in finding an officer of the Lonely Mountain Band.

Thank ye. Will join ales and tales in-game and ask for an invite.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum