Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilibrad
Officer

re: App: Keridy

The application submitted by Keridy is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Keridy
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 18
Race : Hobbit
Class : Minstrel

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I have been fascinated by the LMB for years; I have the far apart, never alone video from 2012 as a favorite in my browser. I stumbled upon it once, years ago, when I first started playing LOTRO. I enjoy standing in random places in the game and using songbook to play music. Keridy was created recently as a dedicated character for music playing.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
My MMO experience goes way back to America Online's version of NeverWinter Nights. I also played Ultima Online for years and finally found my way to LOTRO. In NWN, in game RP wasn't so much a thing as the forums were. In Ultima Online, I was part of a player run auction house and we enjoyed solid RP opportunities with the community. I've played LOTRO for years, but haven't really delved into group content or engaged the community significantly and am looking to better explore that aspect of the game. I prefer crafting to exploring.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Eastern U.S.

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Keridy is a female hobbit. She is bubbly and jovial; always looking to have a good time. As a minstrel, she takes her music seriously and always has an instrument at the ready. She's relatively young and likes to dress in flamboyant clothing. Keridy like to adventure, but is easily frightened and so, has limited experience with, what she sees as, terrifying fights. When not looking for opportunities to play music, she's can be a bit of a scholarly bookworm; a past-time she picked up from her mother.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I have my own kinship with just me in it as an homage to my old NWN guild.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
No

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I've been to several concerts and enjoyed the uniformity of the uniforms and how seamlessly the whole affair seems to go off. I love how engaged the crowd gets. When the Dwarrowdelf server was shut down, I transferred to Landroval purely because the LMB was here.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Playing music and crafting

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I'm hoping to be able to explore roleplaying and playing music. I'm a D&D player and enjoy the RP aspect of the game much more than the fighting.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I'm open to filling in any holes that LMB perceives would be a good fit for me. I'm a team player who just wants to contribute somehow and I'm not fussy with how that is. I'm an older, settled guy OOC and don't have any need for politics and power-plays. So, if you're looking for someone with an even temperament who just wants to kick back and have fun, that's me.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I have read the books and seen Peter Jackson's movies. For me, the Prancing Pony is my favorite scene in the movies. "It comes in pints?!?" From the books, the description of Bilbo's birthday party and the antics of Merry and Pippin.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
While Keridy is low level, I do have a level 96 character. So, I have some experience with the game. Content-wise, that character has reached Gondor.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Keridy - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings Keridy,
Your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete the process.
Aedon

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum