Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiner00

re: App: Shiner00

The application submitted by Shiner00 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Nurnordiel
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 11
Race : Elf
Class : Hunter

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I'm just getting back into LOTRO after I stopped playing it around 2016-2017 since I started watching the Rings of Power show and I was reminded of the game. I just want a chill server and guild to play in where there is RP encouraged but not required and where the members are willing to talk about Tolkien stuff and isn't only about meta game things. I don't plan on doing meta content and just want to play though the game on my character while reading the quests and following the story while having a guild to ask questions related to the lore or mechanics.

Player info:

Age Range:
18-21

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
I've never done any RP in MMOs or online really but I do play Dungeons & Dragons in a group IRL for around 3+ years now and I RP characters in that but nothing serious since the group has a wide range of ages that play and not everyone can get into the RP mindset.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
PST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
So far I haven't really thought about my character too much since I am just getting back into the game but I had some ideas about her being one of the Noldor Elves that went on the Great March and ended up in Lothlorien sometime in the Second Age, picking up the craft of jewel crafting after meeting some Dwarves from Khazad-dum and learning archery for personal protection and enjoyment.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I was in a guild way back in 2016-17 but I forgot the name of it.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
I was reffered by Sypaws after I asked about guild in the /world chat.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No, I do plan on going to them if possible but if they are on the weekends then I probably will not have time due to my IRL job.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Questing and lifeskills/crafting.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I expect to have a guild full of friendly people who are willing to help out a newer player and have discussions about the lore of Tolkien's world.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Potentially my crafting services but you already probably have tons of high-level crafters, the only other thing would be my discussions about the world or story since I love worldbuilding, history, and talking about stuff related to it.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I have read the LOTR trilogy, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion (a long time ago though), and some of the Unfinished Tales.
I also have seen the LOTR and Hobbit movies while I am also currently watching the Rings of Power show as the episodes are released.

My favorite section in Fellowship is in the Shire before Frodo leaves on his adventure. I love the subtle language used to describe everything and getting lost in imagining the world. I also love the entire segment on Moria both in the book and movie since it is so creepy and derelict.

I also absolutely love the section in the Hobbit with Bilbo and his interaction with Smaug when he gets caught and Smaug is just toying with him, I even chose this part to read in my public speaking class back in 8th grade.

So far in Rings of power though I enjoy the CGI and seeing places like Khazad-dum in its full splendor along with Numenor but no scene or characters have been that great yet aside from Durin and Elrond.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I also like to print and paint miniature figurines and plan on doing some of LOTR characters so if there is an appropriate chat where I can share my paintings then I would.

Danniwyn

re: APPROVED - App: Shiner00 - by Aedon Durreah

Hello Nurnordiel :)
Shiner00

Danniwyn wrote:
Hello Nurnordiel :)

Hello!
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Greetings Nurnordiel, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete the process.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum