Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molee Kettle

re: App: Molee Kettle

The application submitted by Molee Kettle is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Delzee
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 8
Race : Hobbit
Class : Hunter

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Honestly, It's just a fun kin. I've made so many friends in the kin and always have a good time. I'd love to be able to help contribute to the fun even if it's just a bit.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
LOTRO is the only mmo I've ever played. Started on Dwarrowdelf almost 8 years ago. When servers were getting booted I came to Landy to learn about roleplay. I've roleplayed as my villain Eirithdiel (captain of orthanc with a false eye and the unknown spawn of Bill Ferny) and then I discovered the Bounders of the Shire. That was something I could really get into. Created Molee as soon as possible. I've gotten pretty good at hobbit role playing.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
CST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Delzee is one of the 14 siblings of the Kettle family of Longbottom. (yes it's based off of Ma and Pa Kettle) Her older sister Molee was ready to fill her Pa's bow once he got injured by a wolf during a Bounder patrol and retired. Delzee is not that brave. She enjoys listening to music, reading, walks in nature and Molee's pie. She is a tad emotional at times and can cry very easily. ( and since I created her this afternoon that's all I have.)

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Bounders of the Shire, Warders of the Weald, Galad en Estel (which I think is gone)

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Aedon, Miazine, and Danniwyn.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
First one was Weatherstock when Tinki was still with us. I went on a few year hiatus at some point so I dont remember too many events before I came back but I always tried to go to at least Weatherstock. Since Winterstock which my friends the Warders played at (yay) I've gone to so many events. I almost always go to concerts and recently attended the pirate party hosted by Captain Greyy and Martuuk, also Sunnidi in disguise. Ya'll always have so much fun and I can just feel it.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
exploring, social events, rp, festivals and the occasional fighting.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
To be treated fairly. To be asked if I wanna help with something and just be included. I'm not picky.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Eagerness to learn.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I've read most of tolkien's works multiple times. and that's including the Silmarillion and it's drafts. Own all the films, even the animated hobbit film by Rankin and Bass. ( not the other animated ones though) Just got the extended editons of lotr to complete the collection. Favorite scenes or images. Anything involving Sam Gamgee. I love images of the Shire and Rivendell and Lothlorien. I enjoyed Tom Bombadil and Goldberry in the books so much. I was pleasantly surprised that Radagast got fleshed out in the hobbit films. Another favorite scene is definitely the battle of the pellenor field when King Theoden is fatally wounded and Eowyn slays with Witch King with Merry's help. I cry like a baby at that. Honestly, it's much easier to ask me which scenes and images I dont like. ( i could blabber on for hours)

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I feel it's only fair to mention my mental illness and learning disabilities. I have ADHD and anxiety and depression. I cant always tell if I'm being annoying or just too much of something else. so if I bug you just tell me to hush. I'm also a college student in the Horticulture program and starting my internship at a small farm first week of april so I'll be somewhat busy.

re: APPROVED - App: Molee Kettle - by Aedon Durreah

Hello Molee! *waves*
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

*waves*
Hi Molee

Molee Kettle

hullos to you both. (been a while since I used these types of forums.)

Awarded:

Hi Molee! *waves* *hugs*

LMB alts: Isranayr, Estelmiriel, Illystar, Silmairien, Cyrce, Snapdragonn, Wyldbyrd, Jaznah, and Wyldbeary

Fury's Paean: Ladgerdaa, Simoric

Werewargs of Lindon: Scallywarg, Scallypaws

Order of the Silver Flame alts: Drakmoor, Dawnie, and others

Alt kins: Scallyrats Rum Pirates: Beldawraith, Gilarii, Alagosil

East of the Sun West of the Moon: Mystralia 

Pies n' Pints: Belgariath 

Pievengers of the Shire: Snowdropp

Scallyrat's Rum Pirate Band: Scallysong, Scallyrum, Scallymouse, Scallyrogue, and Scallyshark

The Byrd and Berri Inn: Wyldbyrd, Wyldberri

other games: SWTOR (Loeci, Gil'raen and many others), ESO @wolfsong66 (Loeci, Shaolinn, Illystar, White'heart, Drak'moor, etc)

“Above all shadows rides the Sun
and Stars for ever dwell:
I will not say the Day is done,
nor bid the Stars farewell.”

Molly Bayberry
Officer

Awarded:

Hello, Molee! Woot!

Also Sandy Gorseleaf of Clan Etal
Molee Kettle

huggies all around

Awarded:

Greetings Delzee (Molee)
Your application has been approved.
Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete the process.
Aedon

Sunnidi

re: application

Eeeeee Moleeeeeee!! Yay :D

Awarded:

Molee Kettle wrote:
huggies all around

Hullo Molee! You are most welcome!

Holly
Freemark
CEC Officer

Awarded:

Yayyyyy Molee *waves and hugs*
Boholas

Welcome Molee!

Warder of the Weald: Bohunk, Boharmine, Bohimili, Bofrog,...   Bounder of the Shire: Boermmy, Bohregard
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum