Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mystt (Avangeline)

re: App: Mystt (Avangeline)

The application submitted by Mystt (Avangeline) is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Avangeline
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 100
Race : High Elf
Class : Minstrel

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
Just after I had returned to LOTRO after several years away, i happened upon one of your concerts in Bree and was delighted! Masonis and Zacandil were so nice and welcoming as was everyone in your Kinship. I have attended several of your concerts in Bree and have enjoyed every minute and everyone in your Kinship so much. You all seem like the kind of people I would like to be affiliated with.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
I have played just about every major and many minor MMORPGs over the last 25 years. I enjoy roleplaying as well as just plain old gaming. I headed up a multi-national guild in DAoC for a few years. I have recently come from playing ESO and GW2 and am enjoying my return to LOTRO immensely. And the music and great folks have contributed to that very much.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
CST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Avangeline is a high elf minstrel. She originally was a human but when I returned to the game, I decided to change her race because the high elves were more my style. She was 60 when I returned and is now 100. I still have much to learn about the legendary items and such but have been doing pretty well so far in leveling her.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
I cannot remember the one I was in before so I would say none.

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Masonis

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Yes! I try to attend whenever I can! I love your concerts and the dancing!

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
I do alot of questing and the Book quests, mostly solo

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Fun people to talk to and group with as well as the great fun that I always have at your music and dancing events.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Why.. my fancy footwork, of course ;) That is, after I practice all the synchronizing of the dances! Zacandil tried but I have a lot of work to do! :)

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I have seen all the movies a few times :) I am in awe of Thranduil as most women are.. lol .. and my favorite video is Sleepsong by Secret Garden with clips from Arwen and Aragorn's romance and scenes from the movie.

Misc:

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Danniwyn

re: APPROVED - App: Mystt (Avangeline) - by Aedon Durreah

Hello Avangeline :)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Hello Avangeline,
Your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete the process.
Aedon

Mystt (Avangeline)

re: Thank you!

Now.. if I could only log into the game, I would say it in person. Is anyone else experiencing not being able to log in? The game tries to patch and then I get an error access denied.. sad It did this yesterday also so I was not able to get on last night either.
I hope they get it figured out soon!

I am so happy to be with you all in your kinship. Everyone I have met from LMB has been just wonderful. Hope to see you all soon!
*crosses fingers and tries to log in again*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: Re: Thank you!

Mystt (Avangeline) wrote:
Now.. if I could only log into the game, I would say it in person. Is anyone else experiencing not being able to log in? The game tries to patch and then I get an error access denied.. sad It did this yesterday also so I was not able to get on last night either.
I hope they get it figured out soon!

I am so happy to be with you all in your kinship. Everyone I have met from LMB has been just wonderful. Hope to see you all soon!
*crosses fingers and tries to log in again*

Happens to a lot of people. Try right clicking on the game icon and choosing run as administrator. This most times fixes it. if not, you can clear your game cache and try again or just do a completely new download of the entire game.

Mystt (Avangeline)

re: Still not working...

I tried to run it as administrator earlier and again just now. Still getting errors. I tried to Repair/Update from the website.. still getting errors. I will try to clear the cache and see if that works. If not and I have to uninstall and re-install the game, it will literally take it over 48 hours running continuously to download it again where I live. So if you do not see me for a few days, you will know that is what I had to do. Hopefully it will be done by Friday night so I can come and dance with all my new kinmates!

Danniwyn

re: Re: Still not working...

Mystt (Avangeline) wrote:
I tried to run it as administrator earlier and again just now. Still getting errors. I tried to Repair/Update from the website.. still getting errors. I will try to clear the cache and see if that works. If not and I have to uninstall and re-install the game, it will literally take it over 48 hours running continuously to download it again where I live. So if you do not see me for a few days, you will know that is what I had to do. Hopefully it will be done by Friday night so I can come and dance with all my new kinmates!

I am so happy you're joining LMB. It is a wonderful home-away-from-home-within-my-home place to be, and I hope you enjoy it as well :) I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that your lotro repair efforts work out smoothly for you.
Carysta

Awarded:

Interview complete :) Welcome, Avangeline!

Is it festival time yet?
Miazine

Welcome !! It was nice to have interviewed you. I hope you enjoy your welcome gift of chocolate moose !

Duly licensed Tickle Officer

Tickler of hobbits and friends

Lady of Giggles 
Mystt (Avangeline)

re: Thank you!

I think this will be alot of fun :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum