Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snarald

re: App: Snarald

The application submitted by Snarald is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Snorald
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 10
Race : Race of Man
Class : Hunter

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I've been attending LMB events for several years and I think I want to get more involved.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
No prior MMO experience before staring LOTRO shortly after in went free-to-play. I've tried several other since (Rift, Star Wars The Old Republic, Guild Wars) but couldn't get interested in them. Many years ago (80's) I did play some D&D

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Snorald is currently a level 10 hunter. He's been around a while but hasn't really done anything. Currently he is learning to be a wood worker and assisting Bingo Boffin in the Shire.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
When I first came to Landroval I joined Sons of Numenor then I met Lerrillos and joined Middle Earth Craft and Wares

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Aedon

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I've been to several Winterstocks and Weathetstocks as a spectator and performer, try to play at Ales and Tales when I can and have been to several other events. They are very well run, it seems to be a huge task to plan and pull off some of these.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Currently creating and playing music while also trying to get quests and missions done.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I was hoping to meet more people and try to expand my social activities

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I think I would like to be involved (in some small way) in helping with the events and play with old Winyards when I can

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I've read all the books every couple of years, I have them in hard copy and digital. I've seen all the movies including the 70's animated versions. The Lord of the Rings movies are very well made but the Hobbit trilogy movies seem to me to get pretty far away from the book. My favorite scene in the movies is the breaking of the fellowship scene

Misc:

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Snarald - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings,
Your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete the process.
Aedon

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum