Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atriedes wife

re: App: The woman with no name

The application submitted by The woman with no name is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Shontell
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 108
Race : Elf
Class : Hunter

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
took a few yrs off of playing and our old kin is no longer active. looking for a fun and active kin.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
lotro for 2 yrs

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
central

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
my main is a elf hunter.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
dragonfly and currently in a sister kin that is also dead

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
my husband

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
i have not been to any events yet

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
pretty much everything

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
fun and friendly atmotphere where i can hangout and visit with while enjoying instances raids etc

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
im a good team player and do my best to help where help is needed.

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
i saw the 70's cartoon hobbbit as a kid and became facinated with tolkiens writting. I have read the hobbit as well as the lord of the rings trilogy. I have also seen all of peter jacksons versions of the movies.my favorite scene is in return of the king when aragon finally gets to be with his love arwen.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I am a stay at home mom who homeschools my 3 boys. my oldest is 12 and is a high fuctioning autistic. my middle son is 8 and is a non verbal. autisum is more severe. my youngest is 5 and is not autistic. my boys are my life and take up most of my time. but for fun my husband atriedes and i enjoy gaming together.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: The woman with no name - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings Shontell
Your application has been approved. Pleas /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete the process.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum