Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark2021

re: App: Dark2021

The application submitted by Dark2021 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Darksied
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 130
Race : Elf
Class : Hunter

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I have several friends who are members and it seems like a great group of people.

Player info:

Age Range:
Old Fogey

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
have played several MMO's over the years including Meridian 59, Ultima Online and WoW.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
EST

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Darksied is a lone hunter most times. Spending his days earning a living by hunting and trapping throughout Middle Earth.
On the weekends he enjoys letting loose in Bree with some song, drink and dance.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
was a member of Iantown Exiled on Silverlode server but unfortunately the kin didn't survive the move to Landroval

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Yes. Danniwyn

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
yes. I loved it :)

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
just love everything about LOTRO..love dancing to music of BBB on Saturday nights

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Just having some fun and some good comradery.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Can help with any quests or raids that may arise and can provide crafting services to any members in need

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
Read the books and saw all the movies. My favorite scenes include the scene where Sam is telling Frodo there is still good in the world

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I have already met many of your members and am friends with some of them including Freemark and Danniwyn,

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Dark2021 - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings Dark, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete the process.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum