Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Kaerri
Kaerri
Officer

Awarded:

re: Star Wars: The Old Republic -- Satele Shan Server

Ack, sorry, timezone conversions got me. My RP starts at 9 EST which I think is exactly when your stronghold event starts :/ Maybe I can help another time.

Awarded:

re: Star Wars: The Old Republic -- Satele Shan Server

I'm logging in, but some kind of update/patch/thing is happening. :/

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

re: Feast of Prosperity -- Oct 20 to Nov 10

Check out this new event in SWTOR!

https://swtorista.com/articles/swtor-feast-of-prosperity-hutt-event-guide/

This event runs roughly once a year in the fall. This year’s event will be running October 20 – November 10, 2020, as part of update 6.1.4.

The Feast of Prosperity event, sometimes known as the “Hutt Event”, “Feast Event”, “Fall Event”, or “Thanksgiving Event”, is a limited-time event in Star Wars: The Old Republic. This event only takes place once a year in the late fall. The event focuses on a gourmet feast being held by the hutts as a charity event for the less wealthy of Nar Shaddaa. During the event you can earn some unique rewards including a set of orange robes, some fun emotes and toys, a chef’s hat, and a lot of decorations. You can participate in the event as early as level 20, and the event is available to both free-to-play and subscribed players. This event lets you cook gourmet dishes and deliver food to patrons as a droid in two minigames, as well as gather exotic ingredients in the open world and from World Bosses.

Page 8 of 8

Jump to: