Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Hannariel/Brioney

Awarded:

re: CLAIM YOUR CHARACTER

Aedon Durreah wrote:
Brioney, I just set your characters to member on the roster,see if that helped.

Well, I can find Brynwin, and Dyanah now. But, you know how when you look at the member tab (I'm Hannariel/Brioney), it lists Rank, Last Login, and Characters...Mine only shows Brioney, it doesn't list Brynwin or Dyanah. How do I get them included?

bandleader
Hollyberye

Awarded:

Hannariel/Brioney wrote:
Aedon Durreah wrote:
Brioney, I just set your characters to member on the roster,see if that helped.

Well, I can find Brynwin, and Dyanah now. But, you know how when you look at the member tab (I'm Hannariel/Brioney), it lists Rank, Last Login, and Characters...Mine only shows Brioney, it doesn't list Brynwin or Dyanah. How do I get them included?

You can manually add characters from your profile button on Guild Launch. Lhinn explained it well in a thread of this topic in 2012, though some capabilities may have changed. It is a bit tedious. The auto update of LOTRO characters fell to the wayside many years ago. As an officer, you can also adjust characters in the site admin features, but it is really inelegant.
Hannariel/Brioney

Awarded:

Ok, I went to the member roster, and then clicked on the Character tab and looked until I found both Brynwin, and Dyanah, and then claimed them. They now show up under my member name! YAY! Now I just have to update their levels and stuff. Thanks all!

bandleader
Carica
Carica Zoi
Chicken Officer

Awarded:

This worked better when Guildlaunch plugins could sync its data with my.lotro.com back when it was still in function.
None of the LOTRO-related site features work anymore.

Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Hannariel/Brioney wrote:
Ok, I went to the member roster, and then clicked on the Character tab and looked until I found both Brynwin, and Dyanah, and then claimed them. They now show up under my member name! YAY! Now I just have to update their levels and stuff. Thanks all!

Yeah, I had problems, back in the day, when I first tried adding mine too! Glad my instructions helped a bit :D D

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum