Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikkaelNoble

re: App: MikkaelNoble

The application submitted by MikkaelNoble is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Mikkael
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 12
Race : Race of Man
Class : Captain

Please note: While we do have a presence on other servers, we are primarily a Landroval-based kinship. Our regular weekly events, and our marquee events Weatherstock and Winterstock, are held on the Landroval server.

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I love the community for this game; it's one of the most friendly and interesting gaming communities I've come across over the years! I know that's a cliche, but it's always true!

LMB seems like an interesting fit for me. I like seeing a nice mix of casual and serious approaches to playing, and I think it would suit me well! Plus, as a composer, the idea of being in a music-focused kinship seems super interesting! I love the idea

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have (RP is not required for membership, we are just curious): :
I've played LotRO off-and-on for about 7 years, and have finally decided to return for good. I've played Elder Scrolls Online since launch, Guild Wars 2, and World of Warcraft... none of them have been nearly as satisfying as LotRO!

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7)

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
I'm a captain, I like to focus of healing and tanking.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Years ago, I was in The Alliance

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
N/A

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
No, I'd love to stop by!

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Exploration, immersion, social settings

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
A friendly community to be active in, some cool people to jam with, and hopefully some cool people to explore the world with!

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
Haha maybe I'll produce some original pieces for you guys or something!

But also I love questing with people, so I'll always be ready to help people out!

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favourite scenes or images? :
I've seen the movies too many times, but have never read the books. The moment the fellowship is formed, when Boromir dies, and the siege of Gondor are my favorite moments

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
No, it was fun to fill out!

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: MikkaelNoble - by Aedon Durreah

Greetings Mikkael, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview and process.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum