Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galdwen

re: App: Galdwen

The application submitted by Galdwen is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Sunnvina
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 105
Race : Beorning
Class : Beorning

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I have a deep interest in lotro's music system and I would like to learn more and improve. I would also like to make more friends in this community and figured this would be a good place to find and make friends.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
My first MMO was RuneScape in 2008 when I was 11 or 12. I have been playing RuneScape since then up until 2016 when I took an extended hiatus from it. In 2019 I recently came back to it. I started playing LotRO in late 2010 or early 2011 and have been playing it on and off ever since. I also play Star Wars: the Old Republic on and off as well since 2012 (I think). I ocassionally play Planetside 2, a Massively Multi Online First Person Shooter and have done since 2014.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
GMT

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Sunnvina is a young Beorning lass from the Vales of Anduin. When she was 21 she left the vales along with her brother to explore the vast lands of Middle-Earth. She eventually came to settle in Bree-Land where she met and befriended an elf named Galdwen (that's me, hello :P). She likes to listen to her new friends play music together and enjoys having fun with them.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
currently an officer in the Last Alliance of Vilya

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
I was not referred

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
I have recently played at Winterstock for the first time and it was an amazing experience (thanks again for letting me play :D) I also regularly attend/perform at Nibbles and Nobs round robin sessions before Ales and Tales. Sadly A+T is too late for me to attend in its entirety due to timezone differences. I have also attended Weatherstock as a spectator at least twice and both times were awesome. Recently I have been pondering on applying to Weatherstock 2020, however as of yet I am undecided.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
playing music, relaxing and fooling around with friends

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
Judging from my experience with members of the kinship so far it seems to be a very friendly and welcoming place to be. I expect it to be a fun place to be where I can relax and learn more about making music whilst making friends.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
I am willing to help out in any way I possibly can. I try to be helpful in my Last Alliance kinship by assisting with instances and quests where possible, as well as providing crafting materials if I have any to spare. I like to consider myself a polite, courteous and personable person

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
I have seen the Lord of the Rings and hobbit Peter Jackson trilogy several times. I have also read the Lord of the Rings books (not for a while admittedly) and am also in the process of reading the Silmarillion. Would also like to read the history of Middle-Earth at some point too.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
this is a toon of Galdwen. Sunnvina is a relatively new character and currently does not have much backstory yet. I have no intention of leaving the Last Alliance of Vilya kinship. If I have missed anything or made mistakes in the filling out of this form please let me know.

I also have a small presence on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube if this is noteworthy.

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

re: APPROVED - App: Galdwen - by Aedon Durreah

I happily endorse this application. Though Galdwen was not referred by any in LMB, I am sure many of us are happy to see her application.

Danniwyn

Yes. Yes. A thousand times YES! I highly endorse this application. Let's get her in before Second Breakfast.
Hannariel/Brioney

Awarded:

Oh, Yes! I'm sure Sunnvina will be every bit as nice and friendly as I have found Galdwen to be. If I'd known she had another character that needed a home, I surely would have referred her to join LMB!

bandleader
Avangrod

Hooray for Galdwen!!! I endorse this application as well :)

Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Greetings,
Your application has been improved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your interview.

Galdwen

Thank you so much for accepting me! I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this kinship. big grin
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Welcome to the kin!!

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Interviewed and invited.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum