Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

re: Ales & Tales 9/30 @ 2 Silver Street, Calathon, Belfalas

Hail, friends! Join us for Ales & Tales this Monday evening at 1 High Street, Baring-Breeland Home of the Stoors.

Nibbles & Nobs starts at 8:00pm with open-stage, followed by the main show at 9:00pm (EDT, /servertime).

Help Out Backstage:
If you would like to help out with any backstage tasks, please sign up at http://tinyurl.com/atstagecrew
Newcomers welcome! No experience necessary...we will train! We do appreciate any help you can give!

Play with Old Winyards:
Old Winyards always has room for folks to join the house band!
If you would like to play with us, be sure to have the latest LMBPlaylist 5.45 music file downloaded/updated. Latest release June 12th, 2019:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/file3.guildlaunch.net/128176/LMBPlaylist-5.45.zip

You may sign up for playing with the band this week at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=1601187181 on the left-hand side of the sheet. Or, just reply to this post.
If you are new, please enter your name and indicate which instruments you play on this sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uz2_Tiu4JKUeng6OyZz7iiWqTl-T4iZO5vfT3jdrlK4/edit#gid=1035051879 (and do bring them all with you). Please be ready to rock by 9:00pm /servertime and wear something burgundy.... the color of wine!

Using Songbook to Sync music:
If you'd like to learn how to sync music with a band, Eilye has written a very informative guide explaining how to use the Songbook Plugin!
http://lonelymountainband.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10492542

Share a song or tale!
We always need folks to entertain!
If you have a song or tale to share, please come along and sign up to share it in the main show, or participate in Nibbles & Nobs' open-mic!

We do hope you can join us!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Tulenn, we have a problem for tonight's show. All the houses in Calathon are sold out, and most of the bands cannot get their alts out to the Ales and Tales hall. I think we will need to move the show into an easier to reach location.

Byrcha
LEADER

Awarded:

Can they get to Dol Amroth from the housing vendor in Bree? There is then a port to the entrance to the neighborhood.
They could also go to the first house in a different neighborhood, exit the neighborhood, then enter the destination neighborhood.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

I parked Sugar there earlier today.... she is a level 30.... what happened was I tried porting to a neighborhood with an empty house. I then left that neighborhood thinking I could come back in to the correct neighborhood. BUT I guess since I was such a low level, when I left the Belfalas neighborhood it ported me to BREE. So I took a mithril to Dol Amroth and then took a stable to the Belfalas Housing neighborhood and on to Calathon.

I can see where this could be a problem for some folks if they have a lot of low level alts it could run into a lot of mithrils.

So maybe we need to make a change of venue.... I'm up for anything....

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Masonis
Musical Wizard Officer

Was there talk of hosting it at the Stoors' kinhouse at 1 High Road in Baring, Bree-Land housing? I just logged in to get ready for the Banditos set and that's what I'm seeing.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

We are at the Stoors Hall Masonis. 1 high street, Baring, Breeland. And yes Byrcha, seems we can no longer use the leave the hood to enter another, All roads lead back to Bree for lowbies. And one person did the ride to DA then the port, the moment he was off the horse whoosh back to Bree.

I have posted about this on the lotro forums under player suggestions, please visit the forum and sign under my post.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?675610-Please-we-Need-a-way-for-all-levels-to-travel-to-Belfalas-hoods&p=7961625&posted=1#post7961625

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Ales and Tales All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: