Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moezso

re: App: Moezso

The application submitted by Moezso is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Pyramine
Game : Lord of the Rings Online
Server : Landroval
Level : 26
Race : Hobbit
Class : Minstrel

Have you read & do you agree with LMB charter?:
Yes

Do you understand that Kin chat channel is for LOTRO and Tolkien related chat only?:
Yes

Use this area to share why you want to join LMB.:
I am looking for a friendly, mature kinship that's into lotro music, lore and just enjoying this amazing world Mr. Tolkien has created together. LMB seems to be that.

Player info:

Age Range:
22+

Tell us about any MMO or RP experience you may have: :
Played WoW for a while, it's sort of fun but can get a little toxic at times. Lotro seems to have a more mature player base and a vastly superior story. I am a returning player having last played around ROI release.

Please tell us what time zone you are in. (i.e. EST): :
-400 GMT (EST)

Character information:

Tell us about your character: :
Pyramine is an odd sort of hobbit. When she was just a young lass she met a goblin in the Bindbole Wood who attempted to accost her, which she warded off by yelling at the poor goblin until he ran off crying and pawing at his bleeding ears. She loved to sing and took up musical tutelage under the watchful supervision of old Gammer Took. Having grown up she became restless and now wanders Middle-Earth, singing songs of compassion to those who need them and shouting down the forces of the Eye.

Please tell us of any previous/current kinships you have character(s) in LOTRO. :
Previous characters were in All Shall Fade, Nimrodel

LMB experience:

Were you referred by a current member? Who?: :
Nope, saw your forum post.

Have you ever been to LMB hosted event? If yes, what were your impressions? If no, are you planning on it in the next week? (Highly recommended!):
Nope, but I am planning on it, schedule permitting. I generally get home from work around 1030 EST.

Gameplay preferences:

What activities do you enjoy most in LOTRO? :
Gatherings and taking in the landscape.

Kinship expectations:

What are your expectations from LMB as a member? :
I simply want a group of good-natured people to enjoy Middle-Earth with.

What do you think your strongest contribution to LMB would be? :
A band member at performances, a healer/DPS for lower level instances/quests, and later a raid healer. Also a friend and shoulder to lean or cry on, and someone else to hang out with. Oh and I can make stuff from wood and grow crops(Woodsman).

Tolkien:

Have you read the books or seen the movies? What are your favorite scenes or images? :
Yes and yes. I liked the Akallabêth from The Silmarillion. It's the story of the fall of Númenor.

Misc:

Is there anything else not covered in this application that you'd like to share with us? :
I'm a 37 year old Army veteran, male, currently working as a Director of Security at a mall in Florida. I like Tolkien, Stephen King, and all kinds of music. I'm in the process of slowly learning Irish.

Moezso

Sorry for the mulitple apps, twas giving me this error page and I didn't realize they were going through.
Aedon Durreah

Awarded:

Hi there, your application has been approved. Please /joinchannel alesandtales and ask for an LMB officer to complete your application.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum