Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Postcards from Middle Earth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oin K (a.k.a. Fernwise)

re: Winterstock 2016!

I got a few shots of Friday's festivities. A hearty thank you to everyone who helped make this happen. It's honestly one of my favorite things about LOTRO. Enjoy!

Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

More in the album here! :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: http://imgur.com/a/umr3N
exclamation exclamation exclamation

"The Naugrim were ever, as they still remain, short and squat in stature; they were deep-breasted, strong in the arm, and stout in the leg, and their snouts were long. Indeed this strangeness they have that no Man nor Elf has ever seen a snoutless Dwarf - unless he were rhinoplasted in mockery, and would then be more like to die of shame than of many other hurts that to us would seem more deadly. For the Naugrim have snouts from the beginning of their lives, male and female alike..." (History of Middle Earth, volume 11, The War of the Truffles, p. 205)
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

These are wonderful, Fernwise! Thank you for posting them!

Alt Kins:
Silvermoon Manor: alts-Sugarbell, Halliwyn, Callabeth, Jesstan, Orinhir, Audli, Candriell, Grif             
Silvermoon Vintners: alts-Darcyil, Jilanna, Esdell             
The Ravenhill Rovers: alts-Bekk, Draim, Nathrec

On Crickhollow: Tulenn & Cloverly (Old Winyards Kinship)
Silmeralis

re: Crazy Ladies of the Forest Mid-Afternoon Saturday

Forum Image
Silmeralis

LeBeaux Chapeaux - Sunday Evening

Forum Image
Silmeralis

Ninny Hammers - Sunday afternoon

Forum Image
Silmeralis

Sorry - please delete the last one. LeBeaux crowd with notes - Sunday Evening\

Forum Image
Lhinnthel
Lhinnthel
High Officer

Awarded:

Here's a link to screenies of all the bands in play order! They are the ones I tweeted out during the event (#Winterstock). Yes, I do know some of them are over processed -- oops!! I was trying to get them out quickly on Twitter and the evening light isn't the most flattering. In any case- it's fun to see the crowd size shifting throughout the weekend!

https://picasaweb.google.com/105357691489023723615/WinterstockIIIBands?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Burdie
Daffodilia

Lhinnthel wrote:
Here's a link to screenies of all the bands in play order! They are the ones I tweeted out during the event (#Winterstock). Yes, I do know some of them are over processed -- oops!! I was trying to get them out quickly on Twitter and the evening light isn't the most flattering. In any case- it's fun to see the crowd size shifting throughout the weekend!

https://picasaweb.google.com/105357691489023723615/WinterstockIIIBands?authuser=0&feat=directlink

I used one of your twitter pics for the front page of the Landy Lately (with credit, of course). Turns out some of my screen shots I had taken have vanished in the ether. Might be time to buy a new keyboard, as this seems to be happening more often of late.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: