Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Other Worlds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mellilot
Officer

Awarded:

re: LotRO and Fallen Earth - Steeds and Motor-bikes

Has anyone else noticed the amazing resemblance between riding a war-steed on LotRO and driving a motor-bike on Fallen Earth?

I am equally bad at managing either. In fact on Fallen earth my kinmates got a lot of laughs from watching me attempting to zoom off on my motor-bike, and the resultant collisions, inadvertent dives off the edge of cliffs, and disappearances into clumps of shrubbery, not to mention my lack of control of my acceleration.

So now you know why you won't see me on a LotRO war-steed!

Aldekim
Officer

If it is like LOTRO, I find steering my warsteed with my mouse is the way to go out of combat, with the keyboard in combat,using mouse to select skills. In combat proximity to my opponent is my priority, where out of combat I find much more need for close control and I just can't do that with keyboard steering.

Working together we all benefit ~ Aldekim, Brambel - Lonely Mountain Band ~ Doribolger - Harp and Dragon (LMB alt kin) ~ Athilrond, Ahtook, Nellan, Elye, Sylduril, Nitnoy, Elduryl, Dironen - Clan Etal ~ Kaesy - Lonely Mountain Treasures (Byrdie alt kin)
Ashigaru Trecalia

This is probably one of those cases where class makes a difference...I go out of my way to not get close (even on my captain, I let Cry Havoc and Cry Wrath do my work for me)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: