Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Ashigaru Trecalia

re: Solve-A-Mystery Auction Donations List

TearnaQ wrote:
I just noticed that someone donated an emerald shard and there was an empowerment scroll for leveling legacy tiers. Perhaps we could turn it into a 1st age package deal?

I could add a 1st age symbol (lvl 100), since you need the shard and the symbol to craft the 1st age. And I could add another empowerment scroll. If someone had an extra crystal they would part with, that would sweeten the pot even more.

I can chip in the Delving Scroll...not the crystal, I'm afraid (I assume you mean Crystal of Rememberance, not Starlit Crystal.)

Ashigaru Trecalia wrote:
TearnaQ wrote:
I just noticed that someone donated an emerald shard and there was an empowerment scroll for leveling legacy tiers. Perhaps we could turn it into a 1st age package deal?

I could add a 1st age symbol (lvl 100), since you need the shard and the symbol to craft the 1st age. And I could add another empowerment scroll. If someone had an extra crystal they would part with, that would sweeten the pot even more.

I can chip in the Delving Scroll...not the crystal, I'm afraid (I assume you mean Crystal of Rememberance, not Starlit Crystal.)

Oh, a scroll of delving would work too!! Starlit would be extra special, but those are very hard to come by. I doubt anyone has an unwanted spare just lying about. haha

Kira - I'll send a 1st age symbol when I get home from work this evening and anything else I can find that would compliment this set.

Other active games: ESO (Tearna, T'nar, Tealan, etc.)
Ashigaru Trecalia

In addition to the Delving Scroll, I also provided the other Emerald Shard needed (since it takes 2 to craft)

High Officer

Awarded:

Sending a Starlit Crystal to go in the 1st age package! (won it in a skirm today!)

Other games :: GW2 (Fayarra.4827) :: ESO (Fayarra26)
"...the thought pierced him that in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing:
there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach." ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Amazing, everyone! We have an impressive set of auction items. Remember, the deadline to turn in auction items is Friday!

We are in serious need of a lore-master's Tome of the Fox!

Any rare pets (especially turtle, frog, rat, sand flies) would be a bonus.

Reputation items for Rangers, Elves, or Lossoth would be nice but are not strictly necessary.

Last edited by Kiralynn of Rohan on 2015/10/16 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO DONATE ITEMS!

Thank you all so much for your hard work and generosity!

In your Misc list, I see the star-lit crystal, 2 emerald shards, scrolls of empowerment and delving, but I don't see the 1st age symbol that I sent this last week.

Just making sure you received it Kira and I didn't mail it to a misspelled name! Wouldn't be the first time. blushing

If you didn't... I can send another today. Let me know!!

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

There is a Blemished Symbol of the Elder King in the auction chest.

We also now have a Tome of the Fox, /cheer!

If anyone still has the urge to send in donations, they must come in by Midnight tonight (Friday).
We could use 1st Age/Star-lit Crystal type items for the Treasure lot.
Of course we can always accept rare pets.

Otherwise, we're set! Thank you and great job, everyone!

I sent a relic removal scroll last evening to go with the 1st age package. One would assume they'd want to remove the relics from the old weapon to put on the new. :)

I also sent 5 combination scrolls to go with the relics (enhances crit chances while combining) and the rest of the relics I managed to gather. Another full stack of tier 3 and then 3 groups of 10 or less in the stack, but they are for tiers 6,7, and 8, so more valuable even though they small numbers.

Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

Fantastic!

Auction donations are now closed. I need to work on inventory, PSA and ads.

Many thanks to everyone for your hard work!

Awarded:

Okay, here's the run-down on solve-a-mystery night:

* The event was an amazing success! Everything ran smooth and on time, right up to the auction. People had great fun and I received a number of complimentary mail messages about the event. I also received a number of /tells about how amazing the actors were.

* We raised $750 for Children's Miracle Network hospitals! This is an incredible number, especially since we lost many people (at least a dozen that contacted me) to the Bullroarer event. Everyone's hard work paid off!

* We still have some instrument manuals, lore master pet tomes, and reputation items left over. As before, I will make these available to any Bander who requests them. Otherwise, they sit in the chest for next year's auction. We had a few extra dyes but most of these were given out to Banders who needed help coloring their costumes. I think I have some Violet left if anyone would like to be sort-of-purple. Maybe some Gold, too.

Thank you again and great job!

Awarded:

Congrats Kira on another wonderful event! It was smooth and organized and fun because you made it that way. wink LMBers' donations of time, items and effort was truly worth it. I was glad to see so many there even with the Bullroarer debacle, and glad to see so many donations.

• main: Byrcha (pronounced: BUR-ka), Hobbit treasure-hunter

• Landroval alts: Braxwald, Brenthiel, & Hathellaith (LMB); Belyndil (Ales and Tales); Yahr (Lonely Mountain Brewery); Byrkhild, Byrchette, & Byrchetta (Secret Pie Vault); Byrwing (Sisters of the Moon); Byraen; Byrwen (Ithil refugee).

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Windy Acres Riding Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: