Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lonely Mountain Band Forum Index -> Forum ROSTER (Edit/Sign Your Roster Entry)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bellcari

re: Anyone Else Having Trouble Logging In?

I can get as far as loading character and then...lost connection.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Bel
Tulenn
Cat Herding Officer

Awarded:

I've had login problems ever since the last update. I can launch the game client, I can login to the game, I can choose Landroval as my server.... but when the Character Select screen comes up and I move my cursor around, I can't click on anything in order to select a character or enter the world. So I have to close down the game client, restart my computer, restart the game client and then.... it works.

But I have to go through all of that EVERY time I play. And it's only been since the last update so I keep hoping with the next one the glitch will get fixed. Not sure if that's what you're experiencing or not.... But I am sympathetic to problem of logging in....
Kiralynn
Kiralynn of Rohan
Officer

Awarded:

I read in the forums that if you turn off the launcher's ability to stay running while you're not playing, it helps.

Make sure your launcher is set to shut down after the main game is launched.
You can click the launcher's down arrow, Options. Uncheck "Load launcher when computer starts up" and uncheck "Keep launcher open". Some people also have luck unchecking "Allow multiple game instances". You can also try to uncheck "pre-cache gamelogic", but I haven't heard much about that setting affecting login.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum